The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing how Final Fantasy and all other JRPG series have famously done so well on Xbox, it is really baffling, isnt it?

Just ask Philly to buy Square Enix. Microsoft's best studio is their legendary group of Accountants.
Dude, please, Square Enix could make a profit releasing the game on Xbox

They are not partially because they are getting money from Sony.

So I don't see the point in bringing up Xbox making games their own exclusive.

Sony been outchea moving like that.

Bethesda games do great on Xbox historically, and Sony was trying to buy up exclusivity for them.

Like I said, just do away with exclusivity deals altogether. Hell do away with exclusive games altogether. And make the gaming world a better place.

But how would I, then, get worked up on this message board?

Kanye's not making Adidas shoes anymore.

Maybe Ill become a Laker fan....

I agree 100% exclusivity needs to be a thing of the past. My only hang-up is I think you need cloud servers or the different capabilities of each console hamstring development. I dont know what the technical answer is to overcome that hurdle.

What would be the point of consoles without exclusive titles?

Plus I would love MS to buy Square Enix.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with exclusive games taylored towards any specific platform. What wrong is accepting money hats for said exclusivity.

Anyway, Atlus did Microsoft especially bogus during the OG Xbox with SMT Nine... they basically helped them create the engine they used for all the SMT games of that era, then they turned around and made ALL the following games PS2 exclusive. Also SMT Nine supposedly sucked too, never released in the US so I dont know personally.

What would be the point of consoles with exclusive titles?

Plus I would love MS to buy Square Enix.

Id imagine it would look something like the TV segment. Basically the same thing but small things differentiating.

Maybe apps and streaming services separating each.

Bethesda games do great on Xbox historically, and Sony was trying to buy up exclusivity for them.

Like I said, just do away with exclusivity deals altogether. Hell do away with exclusive games altogether. And make the gaming world a better place.
Hell no.

Nintendo would sue ****** in to submission.

no-time-busy (1).gif

Xbox can buy whoever but please don’t let it be Square. Of all the studios they’ e acquired over the last few years. I can’t think of any games that appealed to me. They been sitting on Rare forever and all we got was Sea of Thieves.

On another note, why do people get mad at Sony and Xbox for buying exclusives and not the developers or publishers who take the money?

Anyways, what games have you been playing?

You do play games, right? I always forget.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford i remember you said that Master Chief and Samus were lovers and that it would be revealed that Halo and Metroid are in the same universe.

Where did you hear that from?

I think they mentioned it allows them to release it at $60 as opposed to $70 and also they can work on it basically up til it’s release since they don’t have to ship a disc.

On another note, why do people get mad at Sony and Xbox for buying exclusives and not the developers or publishers who take the money?

Console wars have been heating up recently that's why, especially with the Acquistion lawsuit

Not one word when Monster Rise was exclusive on the Switch and that didn't come to the more powerful consoles for another 2 years.

FFVII Re and FFXVI on the other hand causing people to lose their minds :lol:

I wonder if this is overall signups or just SF6...

:wow:

That would be insane if it was just SF6.
SFV was 5K and that's the record

I don't envy the Tournament Organisers at all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom