The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

These Chinese gacha games are getting more popular.
I'm beginning to wonder if stuff like this all what the Japanese are playing on PS consoles because PS5 games ain't popping up in the charts but the console sells well.

Hoyoverse is printing money with Genshin Impact and their other games and those are coming to PS5 as well. Honkai Star Rail is confirmed for later this year and will probably get confirmation during Gamescom.

There's also their latest game Zenless Zone Zero:

I've not played Genshin but I know its a big hit. Didn't expect a anime looking f2p game to be that popular in the west so it must be good.

Anyone playing or planning to play any of these games?

What are gacha games?

I think they are free to play games that have a ton of micro transactions. Basically the way to speed up the ridiculous grind is to pay money.
It's like a slot machine for loot. You earn or pay credits for pulls.

This.
A lot of them are known for being balanced in a way that you have to pay to win basically. You can't get round it by just grinding instead of chucking money at it.

Genshin and the other Hoyoverse games from what I heard can be played without paying a lot of extra money

Those games are 🔥🔥 they are just a lot.

Hey kind of have to be your only game.

Like the Blizzard MMO's basically.
There's a reaosn I don't play those because I know it's just pure addiction.

They need to make some single played stuff

man I got the first gen homepod 2 of them awesome speakers since the day I had them and got my ps5 I wanted to use them for my speakers well im late and just got the latest Apple TV and found out my tv supports something called earc long story short you can send all the sound going thru earc to the HomePods, games sound so much better now. works for my xbox and switch as well

1692631595217.jpeg

FFXVI and SF6 still doing good.

It was a good reveal. Im not blown away, but at the same time, I am eager to play and see where the story beats go. And the raid for FS seems to have the Witness as the end boss, so I look forward to 2sappy 2sappy dragging me through.

Hoping for the release date for Tekken 8 is revealed along with some new characters.

Though I saw a leak saying it was dropping in January.

I'll buy a copy of Armored Core for the first person who can watch this entire trailer without looking at your phone, the back of your hand, out your window, and so on and so forth.

But only if I believe you, which I won't.

I just received ‘Your Pre-Order Payment Will Be Processed Soon’ emails for my Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Digital Edition Console Covers and DualSense Controller this morning. I checked my debit card information and re-entered the security code. Will they start shipping the items this weekend or early next week?

I just received ‘Your Pre-Order Payment Will Be Processed Soon’ emails for my Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Digital Edition Console Covers and DualSense Controller this morning. I checked my debit card information and re-entered the security code. Will they start shipping the items this weekend or early next week?
Direct from Sony? I would say maybe this weekend because they ship fast.

Back
Top Bottom