The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1702576793806.jpeg

:lol:

Forza also looks kinda dull to me. Like there’s some sort weird color filter.

Yea, its almost like they got a bit of that DeusEx piss filter and every thing looks powder coated.

1702575455122.png

1702575521968.png

At the end of the day, I play for some challenging content that 2sappy 2sappy walks me through ( :lol: :nthat:) and the story. The gameplay loop is so familiar at this point, its like comfort food while I watch a Netflix show.
I walk you through only after I've been walked through a few times by the people in our clan who are much better than us. :lol:
That's how I feel about destiny as well at the moment. Play it a little bit with friends, do a couple of hard activities together, then move on to something else. That and i've been using my Steam Deck a lot lately. Best decision I made in a while was getting that thing. :lol:

Tekken 8 is like that. You'll feel the differences in attacks, especially since they lead into "punishes" through dashing in, but I like it. I like it a lot. And it's graphics are the first real "Next-Gen" graphics I've seen in a game. Playing this in OLED glory has definitely been the best graphical experience I have ever had.

Might be a day one pick up after all...

I do not enjoy them shoehorning in multi-player experiences from single-player narrative games. Like there was a Metal Gear Solid Online. Uncharted Online. I do not find them enjoyable. It applies to them all.

What is the difference between single player narrative games with shoehorned multiplayer and games that have both campaign and multiplayer modes?

I do not enjoy them shoehorning in multi-player experiences from single-player narrative games. Like there was a Metal Gear Solid Online. Uncharted Online. I do not find them enjoyable. It applies to them all.

I'm not a big multiplayer guy myself but Naughty Dog had a unique spin on it with Factions in OG TLOU so I understand why they wanted to make that a full fledged game.

Factions multiplayer in the TLOU 2 world could've been really fun.

Halo started as a campaign game, there were LAN parties thereafter :lol:, but Halo 2 developed it into a multiplayer game. The Last of Us and some of these games now live off the story, it's not even called campaign anymore.

Back
Top Bottom