The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need more games but this SM2 has been awesome!

About to look for some older titles for the low.

Might just get that MK tonite and maybe power rangers from the 4.

:wow::lol:

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have really slowed down over the past few years. I am sure the itch will come back, but with all the JRPG's in my backlog I dont think my totals will be going up too fast.

Switch isnt helping, as I am playing Grandia II and Super Mario RPG on there currently. I have a couple days of next week so I am hoping to get back to FFII after Legend of Dragoon.

I'm at 171, with probably 20 of those being cheesy, easy ones. So really, 150.

I’m hoping to get to LoD this year too. That and Wild ARMs 1&2. I beat 11 games last year and hoping to hit 20 this year.

I also need to get to Wild ARMS!

I was thinking after posting today, there has never been a better time in video games for me, while I experience the least amount of free-time in my life. :smh: :lol:

Agreed. I’m enjoying gaming a lot right now. I’m currently playing FF V and Mass Effect (for the first time).

Lacking... almost done with Miles via the portal. Stopped progressing last March to complete more of the side missions and never went back, now ready to wrap up the main story and begin SM2.

Question, though... worth playing through SM1 remastered before the sequel?

If you never played SM1 definitely, it’ll help you feel for Miles’s arc. If you already did, I wouldn’t bother.

I made the mistake of getting pretty deep into Miles gameplay before trying SM1, so it felt dated and I didn't spend more than 15-20min with it. Probably need to give it another whirl.

I made the mistake of getting pretty deep into Miles gameplay before trying SM1, so it felt dated and I didn't spend more than 15-20min with it. Probably need to give it another whirl.
I got the combo pack of SM1 and MM, so I started with SM1 and now I'm on the last mission of Miles. Waiting for a better sale to come on SM2, but it's 5 bucks down on either Walmart or Amazon.

I do have a 5 dollar reward from Best Buy too :emoji_thinking:

SM2 is better but SM1 was pure fire when I first played it. It’s worth the time.

SM2 is better but SM1 was pure fire when I first played it. It’s worth the time.

Bet.

I got the combo pack of SM1 and MM, so I started with SM1 and now I'm on the last mission of Miles. Waiting for a better sale to come on SM2, but it's 5 bucks down on either Walmart or Amazon.

I do have a 5 dollar reward from Best Buy too :emoji_thinking:

Same, I just made the mistake of playing the new hotness first... was too eager to see the PS5 "wow" me.

SM2 is only $50.79 on cdkeys, it was a smidge cheaper during the holidays. I went digital so my daughter and I can game share.

My PS5 came with MM (ultimate edition) and I didn't know it came with a digital download for SM1.

SM1 was one of the best games I've played. Some side missions were so damn frustrating though lol.

I liked how MM was similar but def had a different feel for combat style which make each character distinct. I wish MM was a lot longer though.

Looking forward to SM2 when I can get it on sale.

Sick I didn’t buy MW3 while it was on sale. Now I can’t find it anywhere lower than retail. 😭

Back
Top Bottom