The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been playing Sekiro the last few days and I must say, this Father Owl fight is ridiculous. I refuse to beat the game without beating him first but something gotta give cause FF7 Rebirth right around the corner :lol:

Finished Spider-Man 2 over the weekend. Solid game for sure. Will probably replay FF7 Remake until Rebirth comes out.

I cant wait for FF7 rebirth because I preordered it at gamestop and I get a free FF7 hat for preordering it

Best Buy has a free exclusive steel book case for pre ordering the deluxe version:

if-i-buy-the-deluxe-edition-of-rebirth-from-best-buy-can-i-v0-bucf9q32s3ub1.jpg

Took damn near 100 hours, but I finally beat P3R (good ending). Something about these games always makes me want to start a NG+ right afterwards... but I am burnt out. Maybe in a year or two. I was never able to beat "The ultimate Adversary". In fact, she killed me after my first turn so I was just like naaaaaah.

100 hours? I thought it was supposed to be shorter than previous Persona games? 100 hours is disappointing 😂

So after being on vacation all last month and spending time and traveling to and around the Philippines, Bali, and then back to California and a few days in Las Vegas. I finally got around to buying the $10 upgrade for TLOU Part II PS5 remaster since I had still had my PS4 disc. I've put about 4 hours in and I swear I had no idea Abby was the villan until Joel gets killed :lol:

I'm trying to beat this and then move on and start and beat FFVII Remake before I get FFVII Rebirth at the end of this month.

Yet, you are just now playing it... instead of just posting sales data like you usually do.
I’ve posted before on here that I got a huge back log. So don’t know what your trying to get at :lol:

Yeah I wish I was like some other younger NT’ers on here and had more time to play video games.

Last edited:
Let’s just assume that everyone has an extensive backlog, use the spoiler feature for Christ sake’s. It’s really not that much trouble. A majority of us don’t have time to go through these games weekly like we used to.

Mr j 858, you’re in ****ing time-out for the rest of the night.
IMG_2881.gif

- Takes effort to master the various difficulty levels
- Requires you to study enemy patterns
- You can change difficulty level at any time
- Gameplay is somewhere between Bayonetta, Sekiro or Jedi Fallen Order
- Combat is combo oriented at first
- As you progress, parry and dodge along with new skills make combat more fast-paced and varied
- Ranged attacks will also come into play
- Linear game at the start
- When you reach the city of 'Xion' it becomes more semi-open world
- Eve's character & emotions will grow & evolve as the game progresses
- Eve will have to make character choices in the game
- Sony helped them finish the game in a "very balanced way"
- 60FPS performance mode
- 4K resolution mode
- Balanced mode (mix of previous 2 modes)
- You can craft costumes
- Also find and buy costumes
- Will have collectable items
- Fishing!
- They want to show more of the appeal and charm of combat

Back
Top Bottom