The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m in the Army, currently in Korea. Helldivers 2 had the young Soldiers on lock for about a month or two. That’s all they were talking about at work.

Helldivers are the expendable fighting force of a facist world government, engaging in endless conflict to spread democracy and liberty throughout the galaxy.

Replayed and finished BioShock. I’m currently replaying BioShock Infinite. Am I trippin’ or is Infinite > BioShock 1?

GMVX8w-XEAAOWqs

Last edited:
So is Spider-Man 2 not going to announce any new DLC or did the layoffs really hurt the game?

Spider-Man DLC would’ve already released 3 packs by now. I don’t think SM2 is getting anything substantial.

I mean horizon DLC was close to a year after. I wouldn’t be shocked if we get an announcement in one of the state of plays this month or next and it releases in July or August.

Spider-Man DLC would’ve already released 3 packs by now. I don’t think SM2 is getting anything substantial.
I was going to ask in the sub-reddit, but it seems everyone in there are pissed off about something related to Insomniac and/or the game lol. Wouldn't get any good info IMO.

The difference with SM1 DLC was that it was announced prior to the game's launch as part of the deluxe edition so those plans were well underway.

Based on the events in the game IT seems highly probable that some of them will be resolved with DLC and that was before those Insomniac leaks happened.

Game isn't even 6 months old yet wouldn't be surprised if Insomniac announces some story DLC to coincide with the game's 1 year anniversary later this year.

Back
Top Bottom