**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Perhaps the powers that be, over at Ralph Lauren, may not feel it would be as “trendy” as a collab with Chance, but if Ralph were really gonna collab with someone who reps the brand to the fullest, they should’ve done something with, say, dudes like Rae or Just Blaze. No?

Chance been had polo
Saw him in the chi with the the vintage grandpa bear Knit 🔥 🔥 🔥

how we not gonna support our fellow lo Head??? Ralph only give collabs to people that have a strong love for the brand.

76A1B972-E85D-4DCE-8154-BBA5B4D41823.gif

I’m even Not gonna do it.

Can we get some samples favorite pieces bnwt fits anything but this lame s**t please can we🤓?aw geez fellas

Last edited:
Lmfao At least we know he’s loyal to his friend even though I don’t agree with his stance

1. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
2. Choose your friends wisely.
3. Between concentration on "home products" when we are on the cusp of a HUGE recession, record jobless claims, and a freaking MORATORIUM ON EVICTIONS BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T PAY THEIR MORTGAGES and creating Polo emojis...WHOOOOO is running things at Ralph right now???

Nobody:

Polo: Dinner Plates, Emojis, and Chance the Wrapper

1. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
2. Choose your friends wisely.
3. Between concentration on "home products" when we are on the cusp of a HUGE recession, record jobless claims, and a freaking MORATORIUM ON EVICTIONS BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T PAY THEIR MORTGAGES and creating Polo emojis...WHOOOOO is running things at Ralph right now???

Nobody:

Polo: Dinner Plates, Emojis, and Chance the Wrapper

gotta move towards the future
Ralph, Make them emojis

Rl just filling some gaps to stay present until us open fw2020 and holiday don’t worry all the new hotness will be coming in soon and everyone will be back on polos shlong faster than chance the rapper gets phuched

RIP Cat thx covid f China and anyone using this virus for political gain this the land of the free home of the brave and no one can take that from us

New news and another note
From my big bro to y’all internets
9B122C6A-531D-4650-86B3-BF3D3317F1F9.png

Prince st nyc taking phone Oders
It's Very, Very refreshing to see Ralph Lauren officially reissue these. I have seen so many Ain't-Ralph pairs of these with different star dates printed on them. This release is the same marketing strategy as the recent white and the red Stadium hat reissues. Leak a few units, then a limited release to drive sales of unsold inventory.

But they doing **** like this🤦🏽‍♂️

7B9E8963-D090-42BB-A352-0F873E22C78A.png

Get ready for the cheers 🥂 for another lame as collaboration🤦🏽‍♂️ I don’t have to see it to know what it is.
I think the partnership with Chance is a genius marketing move during the COVID-19 pandemic that brings a whole generation of new, younger customers that will pay full price MSRP for Ralph's product. And the bitmoji avys puts Polo in front of nearly everyone holding a device which is worth millions in direct advertising at a fraction of the cost. Guys like me that have been around the brand for some time are smart shoppers, and will wait for clearance before any money is spent. Ralph knows this, and since we won't spend, he's bringing in the youngs that will spend.

Perhaps the powers that be, over at Ralph Lauren, may not feel it would be as “trendy” as a collab with Chance, but if Ralph were really gonna collab with someone who reps the brand to the fullest, they should’ve done something with, say, dudes like Rae or Just Blaze. No?
Yes, Without Question. Just Blaze has worked with RL before in some capacity.

That morning when he grabbed Rae and they showed up on their own with no support from RL was epic.
Screenshot_20200812-173459_Google.jpg

Does anyone know where I could find this shirt or the name of it? Had it years ago, but was looking to buy a new one or one like it after it got damaged

Looks a lot like the half zip fleeces, but a lot thinner

583DCFD5-DC5F-444A-A224-EC9877B55890.JPG
B9FB6220-1692-4B1E-8BED-7C728139EC1B.JPG

Does anyone know where I could find this shirt or the name of it? Had it years ago, but was looking to buy a new one or one like it after it got damaged

Looks like a golf performance long sleeve
Is it stretchy? If so check the rlx golf section of the sight or do a google search. Ebay is another rout bnwt is the way to go.
Hope that helps

I use to dam near live at the rugby store on university. I got so kool w/a few of the staff they would hit me up to let me know when shipments was arriving. Help me get pieces that the NYU spot didn’t get but Hamptons or Boston did. Head was ****ting hard but I was getting busy with out a care in the world
One of my favorite hats the Indian head trapper.we used to call this style the Charlie Brown lol. This came out before the bring anything back came out.
568AC109-3FC2-4381-B7AF-ED37488B937F.jpeg

Ruck told me about that there is a polo store that do patches!! Word??? Man I was buying them last one on the wall 😂 I know y’all got more inventory com in son😂
Again man and horse 🐎
I did this custom in 2012
merino wool sweater and scarf custom. Hand sewn Indian head and rfc spearhead patches and bong
BA6B1321-964F-4BD3-9449-DD8BD2C8EEC0.jpeg

Then rugby 🏉 made the own Indian head shawl I was gonna cop but when I saw it in store I felt it was to thin for my tast,there is also a cardigan that’s nice but all after the fact

Lo customs are a dip in the bucket as far as what I do. Instagram.com/krashwerkz
Stay creative

Looks like pima cotton 1/2 zip

But it does kinda look like the performance type with a bit of spandex/stretchy material, but the tag makes me lean more to pima cotton.

Yes, Without Question. Just Blaze has worked with RL before in some capacity.

That morning when he grabbed Rae and they showed up on their own with no support from RL was epic.
Screenshot_20200812-173459_Google.jpg

Rae had support from RL during that launch,How you think he had the Black Snow Beach Months before it dropped🧐 💯
Thats just a no brainer to think that🤔

Rae had support from RL during that launch,How you think he had the Black Snow Beach Months before it dropped🧐 💯
Thats just a no brainer to think that🤔
Polo Ralph Lauren only contacted Just Blaze; Polo did not contact Raekwon.

Just reached out to Rae on his own to make this appearance happen for the culture.

Screenshot_20200813-101923_Chrome.jpg

Now that this is resolved, Is there anything that would like to contribute to the tread?

I'll wait...

I still miss Rugby, wish I went to the Georgetown one when they were closing, didn't even think of getting decorations and furniture that was in their

1597345945660.png

Chance in RRL at Grammys

I'm not a fan, nor am I sure what merits a collab -- but I do remember him rocking the Double RL henley at the Grammys a few years back when they gave him all the awards.

Back
Top Bottom