**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Picked up the board from drop.
Great design. Nice.

This is the GOAT collection that was executed perfectly imo. I love almost every piece from this drop especially the sweater, decks, corduroy gooses and dad hats, pajamas... even the backpack and shoes are fire

fav piece is the skate bear but the browncords goose is second best imo followed by the hunting hat... 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

7ACDEA6D-E883-4B17-86E5-0C91A9BA38E9.jpeg

This collection, primarily the main pieces, will go up in value even more so than now because it’s connected to the Hypebeast culture due to palace’s notoriety as of late.

I followed supreme when they was still very underground in the early 2000’ all the way till now and I’m seeing the same Vibez with Palace.

Last edited:
Palace is doing major things!!! they collaborated with Ralph Lauren, which in itself is an enormous feat, but they were on the shirts of adidas tennis players at Wimbledon, and they teamed up with Juventus to make an official soccer shirt that was worn live

those three feats alone are incredible accomplishments for a small english skate shop

I won’t wast any ones time breaking down why that capsule was yadda yada whatever....but the moral of the story is
To each his own.🤙🏾
I'll say this... like it or not, (and I don't), that Palace drop seemed to have cemented itself into modern 'Lo history. That skater bear was selling, (not asking, but selling ) for $1000.00 bones, easy. If they re-up, these young guns would do it AGAIN. I don't see it, but it is what it is.

Anybody got any info? Can't tell if it's fake or sample or what... Details look OK but I've never seen grey even around the original drop:

Neck cut is the killer. I say that, cause Ralphy don't cut his necklines like that, BUT I WISH HE DID. But he doesn't, so that ain't Ralph. Waist cuff ain't Ralph, sleeve cuff's ain't Ralph, checked the seller's social security number, and this shnizz ain't Ralph!

The '86 Compton swap meet graphics on the bear don't help, either.

E'ryone can hold a piece and that joint gets through the radar. Had it happen to me once. Ole dude Oliver Klossoff had to hit me in my DM and let me know the time. I thought that the stitching was different, but the joint was a higher level of quality. Just ... different. Hmmmm.... And the joint was so obscure, "who would bootleg this???" Same thing the bootlegger was thinkin' when he did it back in '92.

Last edited:
Neck cut is the killer. I say that, cause Ralphy don't cut his necklines like that, BUT I WISH HE DID. But he doesn't, so that ain't Ralph. Waist cuff ain't Ralph, sleeve cuff's ain't Ralph, checked the seller's social security number, and this shnizz ain't Ralph!

The '86 Compton swap meet graphics on the bear don't help, either.

E'ryone can hold a piece and that joint gets through the radar. Had it happen to me once. Ole dude Oliver Klossoff had to hit me in my DM and let me know the time. I thought that the stitching was different, but the joint was a higher level of quality. Just ... different. Hmmmm.... And the joint was so obscure, "who would bootleg this???" Same thing the bootlegger was thinkin' when he did it back in '92.
Some of them dudes was real slime balls.they would befriend lesser knowledge cats just to get lo pieces they wanted from them. No low was unimaginable to obtain polo. I don’t know if you remember the young boys that got on the sight a few before it shut down but the wolves came out by the packs to get them ski vests from them telling them they was fake
Hey let me take that off ya hands and all.
I had my guys to hit if by chance I had something that might be. It wasn’t till the net you really Had to worry about lo like that

bear_shorts-removebg-preview.png

stadium shorts.png

Its supposed to say stadium games. Without that, it feels funny. Thats something that can be fixed easily.
Hope they do it.

blue_shorts-removebg-preview.png

But wait... I won't believe it til I see the add to cart button.

Last edited:
Yesterdays topic was that kick flip bear
And these pwing shorts...😂😂😂😂 the commentary 🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂 on the gram was hilarious to say the least.
I’m not looking for none of it 🤷🏽‍♂️ But prince st nyc was taking phone orders yesterday and just like that I was told they sold out in mins.

And these pwing shorts...😂😂😂😂 the commentary 🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂 on the gram was hilarious to say the least.
I’m not looking for none of it 🤷🏽‍♂️ But prince st nyc was taking phone orders yesterday and just like that I was told they sold out in mins.
Allegedly they only got 5 pieces, i think it was a bait and switch tactic since they got alot of new crap items instore. The new stadium collection isn't even scheduled to drop this month.

Yeah who knows what they doin. I got the info cuz I dmed their IG page when they posted the pic on their story. I hit Dallas with the pic and the info. They said they had 5 that sold out in 10 minutes. Employees probably right?!! They said they were $98 and didn’t know if hoodies and tees were dropping. They know.

Allegedly they only got 5 pieces, i think it was a bait and switch tactic since they got alot of new crap items instore. The new stadium collection isn't even scheduled to drop this month.

Yeah who knows what they doin. I got the info cuz I dmed their IG page when they posted the pic on their story. I hit Dallas with the pic and the info. They said they had 5 that sold out in 10 minutes. Employees probably right?!! They said they were $98 and didn’t know if hoodies and tees were dropping. They know.

But they doing **** like this🤦🏽‍♂️

7B9E8963-D090-42BB-A352-0F873E22C78A.png

Get ready for the cheers 🥂 for another lame as collaboration🤦🏽‍♂️ I don’t have to see it to know what it is.

Chance been had polo
Saw him in the chi with the the vintage grandpa bear Knit 🔥 🔥 🔥

how we not gonna support our fellow lo Head??? Ralph only give collabs to people that have a strong love for the brand.

Last edited:
Chance been had polo
Saw him in the chi with the the vintage grandpa bear Knit 🔥 🔥 🔥

how we not gonna support our fellow lo Head??? Ralph only give collabs to people that have a strong love for the brand.

Back
Top Bottom