**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1597345945660.png

Chance in RRL at Grammys

I'm not a fan, nor am I sure what merits a collab -- but I do remember him rocking the Double RL henley at the Grammys a few years back when they gave him all the awards.
That’s one too many chances in that pic ... that sport USA jacket tho !!

**** why I enter this thread? Got like $500 worth of **** I wanna buy now lol

Looks like pima cotton 1/2 zip

But it does kinda look like the performance type with a bit of spandex/stretchy material, but the tag makes me lean more to pima cotton.

Looks like a golf performance long sleeve
Is it stretchy? If so check the rlx golf section of the sight or do a google search. Ebay is another rout bnwt is the way to go.
Hope that helps

Thanks guys, think this is the closest to what I was looking for.. a Stretch Jersey Pullover, looks like the same material to what I've got

Last edited:
Polo Ralph Lauren only contacted Just Blaze; Polo did not contact Raekwon.

Just reached out to Rae on his own to make this appearance happen for the culture.

Screenshot_20200813-101923_Chrome.jpg

Now that this is resolved, Is there anything that would like to contribute to the tread?

I'll wait...

oh🤔 your one of those🧐
If someone wrote it in an article is musta be true massa 🤔 Didn’t address my point on him having the black snow beach way before launch🤔 the same way thirstin did 🧐 Let me guess, you have an article for that too? How ralph didn’t show him support

That Cricket Polo popped up in my size on RL.Com. Had to grab it, been contemplating it for too long and didnt wanna miss out...Joint is too tough..

2020/2021 Team U.S.A. Collection released. The polo with sewn letters and the small pony logo is my favorite version to date.

Screenshot_20200813-190219_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200813-190441_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200813-190302_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200813-190454_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200813-190349_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200813-190511_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200813-190243_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
This is how an Olympic jersey is done. Armani
1597413881120.png

1597413911692.png

Slippery jersey material on the tank top. Glossy and full of color.

Polo used to make something like this...

tank-removebg-preview.png

The new version of this should be a glossy basketball jersey material.
It should have a lining and matching pop over.

But his design team are millennial and they have no eye for color
outside the sneaker world.

1597414566981.png

Maybe Supreme can do the next Olympic uniforms. They have the balls to do
original things.

1597415660127.png

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

1597414882510.png

1597414968588.png

Last edited:
Multiple ppl can use that too

speaking of which, I don’t understand how IG resellers are still able to finesse so many ppl by overcharging outlet items that could be ordered over the phone and shipped for free with a guaranteed 20-30% off every time
Most don’t know pieces are hitting outlets. They think these IG resellers are the true plug.

Ski Sweatshirt Update review.

Top Notch quality. I ordered the sweatshirt in XXL
because I wanted it to fit big and the ski man to be huge.
Boy was that good. The bigger the sweatshirt, the bigger the graphic.

ski both 2.jpg

Ski man is huge. The graphic material looks like a soft nylon. It feels like they actually
sewn a actual flag into the sweatshirt. Which is actually makes it better than the original.
The original had brighter colors but the actual suicide flag sewn into the sweatshirt is crazy.

Its an actual nylon flag sewn into the sweatshirt. There is a lining to protect the nylon on the inside.
flag ski.jpg

ski mman.jpg

ski tag.jpg

The badge is sewn on nicely.

ski badge.jpg

ski with shoes.jpg

I give it a 9 out of 10. It would have gotten a 10 if the navy blue
was red. The original had the brighter red background color.
It actually has a flag sewn in that is screen printed nicely so I am very impressed.

Last edited:
Some of them dudes was real slime balls.they would befriend lesser knowledge cats just to get lo pieces they wanted from them. No low was unimaginable to obtain polo. I don’t know if you remember the young boys that got on the sight a few before it shut down but the wolves came out by the packs to get them ski vests from them telling them they was fake
Hey let me take that off ya hands and all.
I had my guys to hit if by chance I had something that might be. It wasn’t till the net you really Had to worry about lo like that
Yeeeeeahhh... I remember that. And those young cats was holdin' some joints waaay beyond their years, too! But they was the right size XS - size Schmedium for some of those pristine OG joints that had rarely been rocked. But you right, the wolves was circling. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom