THE OFFICIAL SO...ran out of toilet paper today (What would u do?)

Thats not that bad, when i worked at best buy a young kid prolly about 17-18 went to drop a duece and apparently the kid ran out of toilet paper and proceededto sit in the stall calling out to people for help, no one would help him out and give him toilet paper, so he eventually whips out his cell phone and proceedsto call the store line so he can get an employee to bring him a roll of toilet paper, after he talks to the employee on the phone, they grabbed a roll and wentto the bathroom rolled it to the stall and just yelled "there i heard you needed it." After the kid wipes his +*% he comes out demanding to speak toa manager, and proceeds to $$%%+ to the manager about how its our fault he ran out of toilet paper in the stall, mind you there are 5 stalls in our publicbathroom and he chose the furthest stall. So the manager is having a hell of a time keeping a straight face for the entire 20 min *****fest, he just repliesnext time check the stalls and just walks away. Every employee and customer by the returns desk has heard the conversation and is just staring and laughing atthis kid, kid realizes it looks around screams f*ck you guys and just runs out. Funniest thing i've seen working there other than an entire black familykicking the +%#@ out of a drunk white guy.

Cliff Notes
-Kid runs out of toilet paper
-Proceeds to ask for help for 10 mins
-Calls the store phone to get roll of tp
-Employee that answers phone grabs roll and walks into bathroom and rolls him the roll
-Kid wipes +*%
-Kid comes out and %@%%$+! to a manager about not having tp
-Kid realizes everyone within a 25 ft radius has heard and thinks hes a %*#%!$%
-Kid leaves out screamin F*ck you guys to everyone

AHHH Man this thread got me dyin LOL

i confessed this in one of the confessions threads...

during a summer, like 3/4 grade, we ran out of toilet paper and pops wasnt around to buy some.(we aint have none for a good 3 days) well duty called, took adump and wiped with one of the towels and left it there. Blamed it on my friend.

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

just thought i'd ask.....what you would do..

if ur in a bathroom wit a sink.. i mean bend over hot water soap and ya.. be there for 30 mins so your hand dont stink anymore and u on ya way...

public bathroom
nerd.gif
holla at the seat covers
pimp.gif
... or the paper towels by the sink...

/thread

If you're in a public bathroom you just take your pants/underwear off, then dip, dodge, duck, and roll your way past everyone to the papertowls (preferablyusing each technique at least one). Grab a handfull of those and sprint back to the stall fast enough that the poop flying everywhere wont slip down into yourshoes. When you're finished walk out as nonchalantly as possible, acting like nothing outrageous just happened even when someone confronts you.

If you're at home, just walk to wherever you have your TP in a duck walk, clenching while you go. Then just walk back and wipe accordingly.

Originally Posted by Skip0011

there's nothing worse than rotp'ing.

take a shower though. it solves all

i understand the reasoning behind this but this juss makes it seem like a whole lot of cleanup in the shower later

Originally Posted by 18key

If you're in a public bathroom you just take your pants/underwear off, then dip, dodge, duck, and roll your way past everyone to the papertowls (preferably using each technique at least one). Grab a handfull of those and sprint back to the stall fast enough that the poop flying everywhere wont slip down into your shoes. When you're finished walk out as nonchalantly as possible, acting like nothing outrageous just happened even when someone confronts you.

If you're at home, just walk to wherever you have your TP in a duck walk, clenching while you go. Then just walk back and wipe accordingly.

i like ur sig go gators btw ducks.......not so much lol

Originally Posted by nublee

wait til it seems like nobody is in the bathroom and switch stalls
pimp.gif

if i did this sure enough as soon as i switched some1 would walk in

roll.gif
, good idea, imagine the face ur gonna make when some sees you
9db35acfeccdd5a18f3087b87a64525410e259e.jpg

"Its not what it looks like" lmfao

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by nublee

wait til it seems like nobody is in the bathroom and switch stalls
pimp.gif

if i did this sure enough as soon as i switched some1 would walk in

roll.gif
, good idea, imagine the face ur gonna make when some sees you
9db35acfeccdd5a18f3087b87a64525410e259e.jpg

"Its not what it looks like" lmfao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ everybody not knowing how to properly take a *@##. I thought NT knew about the squat method smh

This has happened to me so many times. I'm the kind of person that always checks, but sometimes when you gotta poo sooo bad you just don't checkbecause your so focused on doing your thing. On another note, it's probably the worst situation when your going pee somewhere random then out of NOWHEREyou almost crap yourself or a little bit comes out... so then you have to walk around with wetness.

Originally Posted by sykwitit32

This has happened to me so many times. I'm the kind of person that always checks, but sometimes when you gotta poo sooo bad you just don't check because your so focused on doing your thing. On another note, it's probably the worst situation when your going pee somewhere random then out of NOWHERE you almost crap yourself or a little bit comes out... so then you have to walk around with wetness.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif