***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

I love both of the lows, but I'll only get one pair. (black/reds)

Any spots by NE Conn. with XXI's on sale?

I think that people might sleep on these cause of the price and some people just don't like how it looks like. Me I was like those shoes are sick! Can't wait to cop another pair.

they mos def are wayyy nicer in person than in the pics we've seen here on NT leading up to the release...
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

is it just me or do ya just feel like buying the white/red XXI's just to play ball in them when you watch that commercial with all the Jordan highlights....

Were there more white produced then the red XXI's?

I'm having a hard time finding the red pairs but i see the white ones everywhere.

Can someone please confirm to me that the red xxi is indeed supposed to have a hidden message like the white ones and if so help me locate it please because I see it on the white but not the red. Thanks in advance.

thank you pys for being cheaper... isnt it ironic pys started lowering their prices and actually selling out?

First monday for Spring Break and I shall have this glorified piece of Jordans. (red)
" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

^^

:x
sick.gif

^^Powerful.

a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

I want to see MORE up-close pictures of Ray Allen wearing the Wht/Grn XXI's.

I like the white ones also. i may pass because of all the great retros coming out, but i still want them.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

The XXIs are superior. The OG is my fav, Red is 2nd, the Wht/UNC is the 3rd. Those all white XXIs are butt ugly.
I got more game than Park & Brothers.
C O O K # 4 5

Is it just me, or does the inner forefoot remind you of the XIV teeth?
It hits me everytime i look at them.
WEEE, i got in before it was locked!

Back
Top Bottom