***The Official YO GOTTI Thread(Cocaine Crazy)***

Looks like I have to check that out. Never heard a black youngsta song before

So "Rake it up" is now one of the Top 10 songs in the country:pimp: I was shocked last night when I turn on the pop station and it came on right after "Despacito" :wow:

So "Rake it up" is now one of the Top 10 songs in the country:pimp: I was shocked last night when I turn on the pop station and it came on right after "Despacito" :wow:

When I first heard the snippet of "rake it up"....I knew Gotti "got one" :lol:.

Dope to see him have nationwide success this late in his career. Him and Gucci both dropping billboard hits in 2017. Wish they could make music together again. Crazy chemistry them boys had. Kindered spirits.

Yo Gotti always manages to crank out a banger every year consistently. Major props as somebody that's been listening to him since Self Explanatory

Shout out to all my people with Tidal. About to check out this exclusive documentary during lunch. It's 19 mins long.

:pimp: didn't even know this was dropping :pimp: hopefully this makes work go by faster.

edit: just spun it. not crazy about it, few songs are cool.

Last edited:
Gotti as consistent as it gets tape is fire, people sleeping

Yeah this joint bumps all the way through Favorite tracks are oh yeah (love the Choppa Style sample on that), back gate, brown bag, 2908, different, & save it for me. Meek had a nice verse on One on One.

The documentary on Tidal was pretty cool. Had a nice interview about the important of the 2908 track

Screenshot_20180831-010332_TIDAL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom