The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Thinking about copping FF Type-0 HD.. Has anyone played it???
I beat it. It's good, but remember that it is a PSP/Mobile game. The structure of the game is a bunch of smaller missions/side-quests so the flow of the game is pretty strange. Also it relies on you using a variety of characters, so you need to get used to using most, if not all, of the 13.

In the grand scheme of FF, it's a middle-of-the-pack game that offers something different from the core series.

So one last question on the remote play, if my PS4 is home but I'm at someone else's house and have my computer and controller with me, can I still play? Or do I need to be within a certain radius?

think.gif

Has anyone that downloaded the new update had an issue with the iphone 6s earbuds not working now as a mic for chat? My buddy has been using his for months when we play, but we both DLed the new updated and now I can't hear anything from him but he can hear me.

What are some of the video game myths y'all heard about through the years?

I remember ppl saying Ryu could be a playable character in RE2.

Remote Play is :pimp:

Only con is that you can't turn on the PS4 via the app but as long as you have it rest/standy, you good.

Hate how sensitive the home button is. Always seem to turn the console on by accident.

The full lineup of PlayStation Plus games in April:
  • Dead Star, PS4
  •  Zombi, PS4
  • I Am Alive, PS3
  • Savage Moon, PS3
  • Shutshimi, PS Vita
  • A Virus Named Tom, PS Vita

Last edited:
I'll be getting that. Also tried out remote play last night ,this is going to make job #2 go by so much faster .

Back
Top Bottom