The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

World of FF looks like the perfect Vita game but I'll probably still get the PS4 version. I'll also probably get the physical copy so my son can play it as well.

Since the FFXV movie and anime happen during the same timeline as the game, what order are you guys going to watch/play all 3?

New PS4 Update allows you to stream music off USB.

I just got a Spotify sub and am really enjoying it on PS4. Great listening to your own playlists while grinding in The Division or Rainbow Moon

Played through the FFXV plat demo 3 times. It feels a lot better than episode duscae.. :smokin

Since the FFXV movie and anime happen during the same timeline as the game, what order are you guys going to watch/play all 3?
When I get all three I will watch them in one sitting or a weekend. If I have the game or not

Something i have been noticing for a while. Them dudes from the other camp are quiet. They don't even come on here.

Something i have been noticing for a while. Them dudes from the other camp are quiet. They don't even come on here.
Oh they're around I'm sure. Lurking...

200x200px-ZC-215d4ef1_lurker.gif

E3 is only weeks away. We need to enjoy cease-fire while we can.

Last edited:

There's Gears news out. So they are enjoying that at the moment. Others are play Quantum Break which is pretty good so far.

Read pretty weak reviews of QB.

I haven't been actively in that other thread since VR was announced.  PS has much more going on.  Copping most if not all of these

R&C

UC4

Horizon

Persona 5

NMS

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy

KOFXIV

PSVR

and all those other multiplatform games too.

Overwatch

FFXV

BF5

Mighty No9

Yeah.

Doesn't seem like going for XBOX is super reasonable over a PS4.

Halo 5 and Forza 6 are GOLD though. Gears will be too. I stand by that.

Last edited:

There's Gears news out. So they are enjoying that at the moment. Others are play Quantum Break which is pretty good so far.

Read pretty weak reviews of QB.

So far I love it. Haven't read any reviews yet tho.I copped because I like all the other Remedy games like Alan Wake and Max Payne plus I'm a sucker for sci-fi stories dealing with Time.

I was hoping Quantum Break would hit the Redbox so I could try it out. I watched a few streams and graphically, it looks great imo. I just don't think it looks fun enough to spend $60 on. Plus Dark Souls 3 drops Tuesday, I need to go ahead and finish The Old Hunters DLC, Ludwig was whooping my *** :smh:

Yeah Quantum Break looks like a 1 playthrough type joint.

And Dark Souls :pimp:

I'm scared :lol:. I'd be jumping in blind. I still have The Witcher and am only level 5 :lol:. I have no idea how that is possible cause I have been playing for 10+.

I love those games though. Hardest difficulty and EVERY battle is life or death. And the feels when you win :pimp:

I haven't been actively in that other thread since VR was announced.  PS has much more going on.  Copping most if not all of these

R&C

UC4

Horizon

Persona 5

NMS

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy

KOFXIV

PSVR

and all those other multiplatform games too.

Overwatch

FFXV

BF5

Mighty No9
Atlus needs to hurry up and announce a release date for P5. Been waiting for that game for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom