The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It does. SMH @ that guy not knowing what the Trespasser is. It's the exact same gadget from the first game. He isn't a fan. :smh:

why does BB and Dark Souls look exactly the same? I know they are the same gameplay type but world wise and enemies in the game along with the way the game looks it looks like a newer BB.

looks like copy infringement

why does BB and Dark Souls look exactly the same? I know they are the same gameplay type but world wise and enemies in the game along with the way the game looks it looks like a newer BB.

they're both developed by FromSoftware

its just that sony published BB and namco bandai publishes DS

Last edited:

That's like the only thing that bothers me about the DS3 design

All of the humanoid enemies seem to have that elongated BB frame

i would like to cop it but man i got to a certain point in BB and gave up on the game but i still got it because i swear i am going to get back to it. But still havent :smh:

also why is R&C only $40? is it another remaster?

It's not a remaster. It's a remake of the first game. Like what they're doing with FFVII.

Not sure why it's priced at what it is, but I'm not complaining. It's easier on my wallet when there's already a bunch of games this year that I plan on buying.

cool thanks. I never played a R&C game so did not know if it was something new

Exactly the reason why I want DS3. After attempting DS2, I kind of lost interest in DS3 but after watching gameplay, I'm back on the hype train.

For those that beat BB, how many hours did it take you?

Just want to know the average time.

For those that beat BB, how many hours did it take you?

Just want to know the average time.
I think I was a little over 30 hours. There's quite a few optional bosses so the game can probably be beat in ~20-25 hrs. The platinum took me close to 50+

Anyone messing with mlb the show this year? Heard the trophies are difficult for it

Back
Top Bottom