The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

RB6 was fun and I enjoy jumping in from time to time.

But you want to talk about lack of content in a $60 game? It has to be one of the absolute worst. They hide behind the DLC being free... 2 operators and 1 map in 3 months. New content supposedly dropping this month but they have released zero information. Cosemtic items they charge you for have been dribbling out. So-called seasonal events are a complete joke. "As a community, get 150,000 kills!" How about as a company, release a full game.

Add that to a game that, for all intents and purposes, is online only and has what may be the worst servers this gen....

If you bought a season pass for this game, you were robbed.
its the best shooter this gen in terms of gameplay imo. i dont remember them giving out much info for the first operators they rolled out. and while the servers were bad in the start they went as bad as they once were

Last edited:
Best shooter this gen in terms of gameplay? Na.

There are PS3 games that are better in terms of gameplay, Vanquish is one of them.

MGS V just dropped like 6 months ago and it blows it out of the water.

I like The Division, but the gameplay isn't anything special at all, it's just addicting because it's a shooter/looter.

Unless you're talking about RB6 and I read that wrong, :lol:

In which case just disregard my dumbass, because I haven't played 1 second of RB6 and know nothing about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best shooter this gen in terms of gameplay? Na.

There are PS3 games that are better in terms of gameplay, Vanquish is one of them.

MGS V just dropped like 6 months ago and it blows it out of the water.

I like The Division, but the gameplay isn't anything special at all, it's just addicting because it's a shooter/looter.

Unless you're talking about RB6 and I read that wrong,
laugh.gif

In which case just disregard my dumbass, because I haven't played 1 second of RB6 and know nothing about it
yeah i was talking about RB6 compared to other FPSs lol you good fam

Im probably about to get back on it so I can play through the DLC finally.

I got up to the first boss werewolf Father Gascoigne or whatever the **** his name is... I must've died like 26 times. Gave up and never touched the game again, it's still sitting here on my shelf. :smh:. Game is beyond frustrating.

I'd pick Professional as your class and the Cane as your weapon.

You can attack fast as hell w/ the Cane and when you transform into the whip you get really good crowd control.

Level up Skill because that's what the Cane scales w/ and obv level Endurance and Vitality, nothing else.

Cleric Beast is pretty easy, he's really weak to fire.

You can also just shoot him 3x in the head and then visceral him right off the bat I'm pretty sure.

I got up to the first boss werewolf Father Gascoigne or whatever the **** his name is... I must've died like 26 times. Gave up and never touched the game again, it's still sitting here on my shelf. :smh:. Game is beyond frustrating.

They could've atleast given ppl a normal difficulty option. Game looks amazing, though.

I'd pick Professional as your class and the Cane as your weapon.

You can attack fast as hell w/ the Cane and when you transform into the whip you get really good crowd control.

Level up Skill because that's what the Cane scales w/ and obv level Endurance and Vitality, nothing else.

Cleric Beast is pretty easy, he's really weak to fire.

You can also just shoot him 3x in the head and then visceral him right off the bat I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for the tips.

No prob.

If you go in there w/ a few oil urns and mollys, you'll literally **** on him, :lol:

In the regular game it was Ebrietas, at least for me.

This game is weird, tho, because I might struggle w/ a certain boss and you might go in there and wash it on your first attempt.

Your playstyle/build has a big impact on that stuff.

The DLC is significantly harder than the main game and some of the chalice dungeon bosses are pretty damn hard.

Abhorrent Beast :smh:

Yo, :lol:

My friend has the special edition MGS V PS4 that came w/ this really nice controller and he threw it out his window and then went outside and smashed it in the street because of that boss fight.

I'm literally in tears right now thinking of this ****.

Abhorrent Beast :smh:

Yo, :lol:

My friend has the special edition MGS V PS4 that came w/ this really nice controller and he threw it out his window and then went outside and smashed it in the street because of that boss fight.

I'm literally in tears right now thinking of this ****.
I believe it man. That fight just was so unfair and what made it even worse for me was the fact that I ran into him again in the very next chalice dungeon :x

Ebiertas looks like Cthulu. Did some reading on her and Abhorrent Beast. Looks like they will be a struggle.

The last boss gave me the most trouble.
Made me quit bb for several months.
I barely beat him.

New PS4 Update allows you to stream music off USB.

I just got a Spotify sub and am really enjoying it on PS4. Great listening to your own playlists while grinding in The Division or Rainbow Moon

Wait so the music plays on screen through the PS4, while playing any game?

I tested it out last night on my iMac.

It basically is a window of your PS4. I played The Division for about an hour, while my wife watched American Idol and it was decent.

Some downfalls while trying out:

-Gotta have a strong internet connection or remote play will disconnect at times.

-Resolution is the most 720P, so it isn't that clear.

-There is lag. Probably wouldn't have good stats if you played COD multiplayer lol

This is amazing. Wow, i gotta' try this.

Back
Top Bottom