The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Borderlands sounds intriguing.. I'm sure I'll get around to it but my backlog is intimidating
laugh.gif
That's the thing about TT games. They're not that long. You could squeeze one in there even if you have a backlog.

1 episode here and there. It's not like other games where you can get "stuck."

TT games are basically tv show seasons.
Good looks guys.. I need to give the tell tale style a whirl one of these days..

Trying to plat ratchet and clank remake right now and I'm almost done.. Then Dark Souls 3 will be next most likely
Just an fyi, DS3 is like 40h long.
PS4 already running low on space. Damn, already used 405 GBs.
mean.gif

Evovle will supposedly become free to play, just in case anyone was considering the mistake of actually buying it.

It's actually FTP on steam now I believe the devs haven't given a word yet on what will happen with the consoles yet but the player count on PC has dramatically increased since they made the decision to switch it to the FTP format

It's actually FTP on steam now I believe the devs haven't given a word yet on what will happen with the consoles yet but the player count on PC has dramatically increased since they made the decision to switch it to the FTP format
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

Corrections 1:22
Pokémon Go 5:53
Evolve Goes Free to Play 26:12
Podcast Halftime 33:42
FTC Disciplines Warner Bros. 35:01
L&R: Are these games in development? 51:27
L&R: What games can my dad play? 57:52
L&R: Are the console wars bad for gaming? 1:02:45
Time for Bets 1:09:14
Closing 1:15:31

Last edited:
Played em both on ps2, but recently got bully and the warriors and im having way more fun with warriors.

Got to the first class in bully where you have to make up as many words from a letter bank and i said "nah, im good" :lol:.

Will not pick up bully ever again.

Last edited:
Played em both on ps2, but recently got bully and the warriors and im having way more fun with warriors.

Got to the first class in bully where you have to make up as many words from a letter bank and i said "nah, im good"
laugh.gif

Will not pick up bully ever again.
Lemme try to reconvince you to keep playing Bully.

The classes are optional and there's guides where they just tell you all the words.

If you think english is hard, try the geography class.

R*'s social commentary can be seen/heard in various parts of the game.

The way the game opens up and the open world aspects are impressive. Even by today's standards.

But if you don't like the characters/story, there's no reason to continue playing.
Did you like it?
Game's 5/5. It's better than BB to me.

I preferred being able to defend than the quick regeneration of BB.

More weapon variety and I preferred the setting.

BB's setting was off putting at times.

sick.gif

Game's 5/5. It's better than BB to me.
I preferred being able to defend than the quick regeneration of BB.
More weapon variety and I preferred the setting.
BB's setting was off putting at times.
sick.gif

Nice, thank you! I'm looking forward to it

Yea, I just made the mistake of starting 5 different games and I'm trying to decide which order to finish them in.

Thief
Batman: AK
SR: Gat
Wild ARMS 3
Demon's Souls
SR Gat will be the quickest one to get through. It's basically SRIV but in hell with less actual missions. It's mainly activities.
Nice, I think I may jump in and give it a shot. Ive never played a Saint's Row game passed an hour or so.

"Behind EA's Star Wars Games" on the Star Wars Celebration livestream right now. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom