The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^ Me too

Is it me or finding all the treasures is a *****? Im trying to do it the honest way without going online and finding a walk through but dam :smh:

^ Me too

Is it me or finding all the treasures is a *****? Im trying to do it the honest way without going online and finding a walk through but dam :smh:

Yeah I didn't get all of the treasures on any of my run throughs.. but I would average around 70% of them or so.

nerd.gif
I enjoyed both games equally.

Can't wait for Dawn of the Tomb Raider.

Did anybody cop I Am Setsuna?
I haven't but I will down the line have you purchased?
No. I traded in Quantum Break and thought about getting a PSN card so I'd only have to pay $20 for it but I think I'm gonna wait it out for a sale.
I'll be grabbing it in August when I get back from vacation. Everything I have heard has made me believe I'll really enjoy it.

Only negative I have heard is that enemies scale with your level, which always made me angry in FFVIII.

No. I traded in Quantum Break and thought about getting a PSN card so I'd only have to pay $20 for it but I think I'm gonna wait it out for a sale.
I'll be grabbing it in August when I get back from vacation. Everything I have heard has made me believe I'll really enjoy it.

Only negative I have heard is that enemies scale with your level, which always made me angry in FFVIII.
I didn't know that. I still haven't beat FF VIII. I never really got into the card game so never found out how to make your party OP :lol: every time I play FF VIII my party struggles to do any significant damage and I hate having to summon GFs all the time

I didn't know that. I still haven't beat FF VIII. I never really got into the card game so never found out how to make your party OP
laugh.gif
every time I play FF VIII my party struggles to do any significant damage and I hate having to summon GFs all the time
I love the fact of using the square button to do more damage and the card game was mad fun. I would spend hours and days playing the card game but I will say I never took the time to learn how to play TW3 card game

I was gonna go back and play but I'm holding out hope for a PS4 version of the PC port similar to FF VII

Back
Top Bottom