The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

PracticalHilariousGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

Want a new NBA Street so bad but we'd probably just end up with Homecourt 2.

Beginning on August 1, Carbuncle will select winners each Friday until the game’s release on September 30. All pre-orders* made through the SQUARE ENIX[emoji]174[/emoji] Online Store are automatically entered for the sweepstakes, which commences with the First Prize drawing on Friday, August 5. Fans who have entered the sweepstakes will be eligible to check their winnings online every Friday. Prizes will be distributed to winners post launch, and each participant has the chance to win a prize during the weekly drawing.

*Only pre-orders of the game will be automatically entered for the Campaign. Preorders for FINAL FANTASY XV related merchandise such as figurines and soundtracks excluded from automatic entr

Best Buy is doing early "Black Friday" deal in July for My BB members

Prices with GCU Membership:

Bloodborne (PS4) $11.99
Until Dawn (PS4) $11.99
Minecraft (PS4) $11.99
Infamous: Second Son (PS4) $11.99
Tearaway: Unfolded Crafted Edition (PS4) $11.99
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4) $11.99
Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition (PS4) $11.99
Little Big Planet 3 (PS4) $11.99
God of War III: Remastered (PS4) $11.99
Fallout 4 (PS4, Xbox One, or PC) $19.99
Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six: Siege (PS4, Xbox One, or PC) $19.99
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4 or Xbox One) $15.99
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Day (PS4) $15.99
Mirror's Edge Catalyst (PS4, Xbox One, or PC) $27.99
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS3 or Xbox 360) $7.99

There's more on the site

Last edited:
Really?! Blood Starved Beast i beat on my first try with a extended hunter axe. Vicar Amelia took me 7-8 times because i didn't know "Numbing Mist" was suppose to be used for her. Once i found that out the battle was much too simple.

Hardest boss for me so far is "DarkBeast Paarl" but he's optional.

Haven't fought him again yet, but I had him half dead when I ended up in a cell in the village after dying. I was way under leveled at that time so he probably won't be hard next time I fight him.

Btw, this account won't log out on my iPad so occassionally post from a different sn.

Word, i got you.

amelia was "easy" imo, BSB & paarl were a pain in the a**

Paarl was ridic.

I  feel you but I think thats what they were going for though a bromance story.

Yeah, they probably were.

Currently in the Loran Chalice in BloodBorne. Some of these bosses in here are really overpowered. I'm level 100-sometihng and i had a super hard time with Blood Starved Beast here. This is definitely the most difficult game i have ever played.

"World of Final Fantasy" Collectors Edition available yet?

Also, did Square Enix restock "Final Fantasy 15" Collectors?

Currently in the Loran Chalice in BloodBorne. Some of these bosses in here are really overpowered. I'm level 100-sometihng and i had a super hard time with Blood Starved Beast here. This is definitely the most difficult game i have ever played.

Yeah WOFF is/was up for pre order on square's site this morning

Yeah WOFF is/was up for pre order on square's site this morning

Damn, they went quick. It's not even up now.

$120 for the World of FF CE? I doubt it sells out. Most of the CEs from the SE store go on sale after awhile. I'm mad I missed out on the Star Ocean CE, I didn't even know they had one :smh:

Last edited:
Hit up comic con today and was lucky enough to play Batman VR. The Sony demo booth were being weak and saying people needed a ticket or appointment to play demos, but the girl working the Batman VR booth was cool and snuck me in for a demo run when it was slow.

Gotta say my mind was blown on how immersive the VR experience was :pimp:

Still not going to buy into the hype and won't try and get a VR when it drops this fall.

View media item 2108264
View media item 2108267

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom