The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Tech specs look good for the Scorpio but unless there are actual exclusives worth playing on the X1 I see no reason to buy it. I've been thinking of just getting rid of my X1 but I'm holding off until e3 to see if there are any major announcements

Scorpio looks cool, wouldn't be against trading my year 1 XB1 to upgrade, but I have a Pro. So unless they drop some games for it that sway me into that direction I'll be chilling off that for a little.

Agreed

This Q1 solidified why I'm more than happy with pro instead.

Agreed

This Q1 solidified why I'm more than happy with pro instead.

Yeah I went ahead and copped the PRO cause I knew I was going to do it anyway :lol:.

But the Scorpio is gonna be dope but it won't have the same library. Just the usual (give or take a few) but that is fine.

I won't copp unless it absolutely makes sense. I will keep an eye on it just like I am on this Switch.

You know they gonna hit us with remix joint eventually. Better battery life - More storage etc. for the same price.

People wylin with that launch console :lol:

IT’S REAL! Check out Arika’s new Street Fighter EX/Fighting Layer-based fighter

If there’s one sub series of the Street Fighter franchise that doesn’t see much representation these days, it’s Street Fighter EX. It was somewhat of an experiment on bringing the series to 3D, with the help of Arika–a company co-founded by Street Fighter II co-creator Akira Ni****ani. Sadly, the complicated issues with the rights to the characters means we won’t be seeing any EX alums in main-line Street Fighter any time soon.

That said: Arika certainly hasn’t forgotten about these characters, and the company has released the following video showcasing a “what if” hypothetical look (at least as far as we know!) at what a new EX-style game with these characters would look like, just in time for April Fool’s Day in Japan.
The game itself seems to be cross between Street Fighter EX and Arika’s other fighting game, Fighting Layer, bringing in the walled stages and sidestep mechanic from the latter. Only three characters are selectable so far, Kairi, Hokuro, and Garuda.

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Early build but man this looks so good.

Never played the EX series so don't really care for the cast but I'm interested now.

Last edited:
Y'all are mean for real.

Man I have had this account since 09 or whatever and just got to 1000 reps
mean.gif

sick.gif
Man I'm a real scumbag, I legitimately forget that there's even a rep button. I'm not even sure how the hell I 1700+ reps
laugh.gif

We should get UMvC3 and get some tourneys going
nerd.gif

I downloaded like 5 demos last night and have been going through them.

The moment they are on a reasonable sale, Dragon Quest Builders and Grand Kingdom are insta copped. 

Last edited:
It shows how low quality your posts are

:smh:

Nah man it is something else. Where I post people just don't give them out :lol:

If I was in the Yeezy thread sheepin or in some sports or music thread reinforcing I'd have thousands more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom