The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Nice to see BioWare fixing Andromeda, I'll buy it in 3 months when they're finished patching it.

Feel kinda bad for anyone who dropped $60 on it.

We got to talk about this Persona 5 bro. You were hyping it up to no end but I'm struggling just to keep my eyes open :smh:

I feel you on that ME:A. I seen the before and after patch pics and it's crazy how much better it already looks. They should have just delayed it a few more months, especially since most people were expecting a delay anyway. I'm just waiting on a digital sale price so I can cop. I probably still won't play it until the summer though.

EA wanted the game out before the quarter ends. I swear if they delayed it a few months, game would have scored better.

Last edited:
I see Phil and X but no games
nerd.gif
You listed the games in the xbox thread, but in here you're saying there's no games?

I see Phil and X but no games :nerd:
You listed the games in the xbox thread, but in here you're saying there's no games?
Games for Scorpio? Or games that I want? There's a few games I'd love for MS to deliver i.e. Blue Dragon 2 and Lost Odyssey 2. The only exclusives worth playing on Xbox as of now are Gears and Forza.

Let me know what you mean before you put me on blast by archiving something I wrote last year :lol: :nerd:

I see Phil and X but no games :nerd:
Games for Scorpio? Or games that I want? There's a few games I'd love for MS to deliver i.e. Blue Dragon 2 and Lost Odyssey 2. The only exclusives worth playing on Xbox as of now are Gears and Forza.

Let me know what you mean before you put me on blast by archiving something I wrote last year :lol: :nerd:

so sick of this f***a talk :smh: go make a thread already :lol:

D- response
I'll try better 

Let me know what you mean before you put me on blast by archiving something I wrote last year
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Are there games for ps4 pro only?

Simple answer to that is wait for e3.

Incorrect. State of Decay. Given what I'm reading about State of Decay 2, it'll be my goty 2017. 

You posted that 2/12, not last year. 

Obviously I'm speaking solely based on my personal opinion just as you are speaking on yours.

MS has exclusives lined up, just none that really interest me. I'll check for SoD2 later as it gets close to release date or E3 but SoD didn't interest me. I didn't like Crackdown on 360 so I'm not checking for part 3. I'm not totally writing these games off, just not gonna act like I'm stoked for them. If we get new info and I like what I see then I'll admit it. I bashed Tekken. Then they released some trailers with gameplay and I'm more hyped for it then any other fighting game releasing this year.

Obviously I'm speaking solely based on my personal opinion just as you are speaking on yours.

MS has exclusives lined up, just none that really interest me. I'll check for SoD2 later as it gets close to release date or E3 but SoD didn't interest me. I didn't like Crackdown on 360 so I'm not checking for part 3. I'm not totally writing these games off, just not gonna act like I'm stoked for them. If we get new info and I like what I see then I'll admit it. I bashed Tekken. Then they released some trailers with gameplay and I'm more hyped for it then any other fighting game releasing this year.
I got pretty good memory. 
They're all gonna suck tho, at least I think so. Cuphead might be alright. I don't have that nostalgia for Hideo so I'm not giving him any slack either. Death Stranding looks good but I don't even think he's started on that game, just put together some CGI trailers.
If you say a game will suck, I think that's writing it off.

roll.gif

PS4 had no games 18 months ago and it was inexcusable, but now we should be patient and wait for E3 for Microsoft.

Sure thing, Champ.

giphy.gif

I like Street Fighter V. I also stated that I thought Tekken 7 would be trash but have since stated that it looks good and is on my list of games to cop
smile.gif
I like it as well. I tried it on my bro's pc. I don't like it enough to learn the characters though/online play.

Tekken's been in my rotation since 1997.

Hell, Tekken Tag 2 was my most played game on xb1 last year.
Man Street Fighter is off the hook.

It is the most popular fighting game.
I believe the stat is that Tekken's outsold Street Fighter.

Once Tekken 7 drops, there's no debate which is the better franchise.

Last edited:
I like Street Fighter V. I also stated that I thought Tekken 7 would be trash but have since stated that it looks good and is on my list of games to cop :smile:
I like it as well. I tried it on my bro's pc. I don't like it enough to learn the characters though/online play.
So is your bro getting Tekken 7? I'd love to give you these hands along with stay lurkin stay lurkin and @Based Jesus :smokin

Last edited:
I believe the stat is that Tekken's outsold Street Fighter.
Once Tekken 7 drops, there's no debate which is the better franchise.

Alright alright man.

What is gonna outsell MKX and Injustice though?

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom