The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I downloaded like 5 demos last night and have been going through them.

The moment they are on a reasonable sale, Dragon Quest Builders and Grand Kingdom are insta copped. 
I haven't played DQ Builders yet but I surprisingly enjoyed the Grand Kingdom demo.

Ain't even messing with the Scorpio trying to cop that Pro. Makes me wonder how much longer this console generation is gonna last. 

No more new gens. It's PC style from now on
Just kidding
Maybe 
nerd.gif

Nice to see BioWare fixing Andromeda, I'll buy it in 3 months when they're finished patching it.

Feel kinda bad for anyone who dropped $60 on it.

Only been three months since it was announced, and it IS Square Enix... 
laugh.gif

We will hear more at E3, then every E3 after, then see the game in 6 years.

Nice to see BioWare fixing Andromeda, I'll buy it in 3 months when they're finished patching it.

I personally feel like I've got my money's worth from it but I'm a Mass Effect homer. Some of the locations you get to go to once you get through the early toll of the game are :smokin

We got to talk about this Persona 5 bro. You were hyping it up to no end but I'm struggling just to keep my eyes open
mean.gif

I feel you on that ME:A. I seen the before and after patch pics and it's crazy how much better it already looks. They should have just delayed it a few more months, especially since most people were expecting a delay anyway. I'm just waiting on a digital sale price so I can cop. I probably still won't play it until the summer though.

We got to talk about this Persona 5 bro. You were hyping it up to no end but I'm struggling just to keep my eyes open :smh:

I feel you on that ME:A. I seen the before and after patch pics and it's crazy how much better it already looks. They should have just delayed it a few more months, especially since most people were expecting a delay anyway. I'm just waiting on a digital sale price so I can cop. I probably still won't play it until the summer though.

Not liking the sound of that.

How many hours in?

Last edited:

We got to talk about this Persona 5 bro. You were hyping it up to no end but I'm struggling just to keep my eyes open :smh:

I'm hyping it up?

Game has a 94/90 on Meta, :lol:
I'm talking as far as NTers go :lol:

I'm gonna stick with it a while longer but damn man I need some action.

Not liking the sound of that.

How many hours in?
~6 hours. I think I'm about to clear my first dungeon.

HOGG - Persona is great but I personally don't think it is for everyone man :lol:.

Hopefully you start to enjoy it more.

Can't front I have a X1 no ps4 either but this thread has better info. X1 is basically just a FIFA machine to run with the homie smh.

PS4 has a great library of games and I'm thinking about copping but if they announce PS5 soon I would be heated.

I need that Naruto game asap too

Can't front I have a X1 no ps4 either but this thread has better info. X1 is basically just a FIFA machine to run with the homie smh.

PS4 has a great library of games and I'm thinking about copping but if they announce PS5 soon I would be heated.

I need that Naruto game asap too

They said the Pro is a mid gen update a few times and the pro came out exactly 3 years after the OG PS4 so I expect PS5 to be announced Feb 2019 and released Nov 2019.

Should be enough time for games like Death Standing, Shenmue 3, FFVII Re and The Last of Us 2 to come out.
They would probably be the send off titles for the PS4.

I expect Days Gone, Detroit, God of War, Dreams and Spiderman to be the main first party titles for 2018 or even later this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom