The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

F496A9F0-26C4-4CE5-8D3F-EBECA5E0D3DC.png
I couldn't say no to the price

Hey guys....im not a gamer but I'm getting a game for someone.

I don' know much about games but based on what they own can someone make a really good reccomendation??

Games they own

Battlefield 1
Bloodborne
Dark souls 3
The witcher
Dragon age inquisition
Torment...tides of numenera
Destiny
Skye in
Wolfenstein
Fallout 4
Metal gear solid 5
Cod mw2

That' every game.

They also have a switch with zelda

I was gonna get them horizon zero dawn because its like the top game.

Thanks

HZD is my favorite game of the year. However, imo Nioh fits better with this crop of games.

HZD is my favorite game of the year. However, imo Nioh fits better with this crop of games.
I think either or would be fine. It seems like he likes those dark souls style of games but HZD is a great open world game like a lot of the stuff on the list. Personally I’d say HZD is the better option

After I finish Zelda BotW, I think I’m gonna play HZD again with the DLC. I’m trying not to buy another game until Ni No Kuni II in March :lol:

Hey guys....im not a gamer but I'm getting a game for someone.

I don' know much about games but based on what they own can someone make a really good reccomendation??

Games they own

Battlefield 1
Bloodborne
Dark souls 3
The witcher
Dragon age inquisition
Torment...tides of numenera
Destiny
Skye in
Wolfenstein
Fallout 4
Metal gear solid 5
Cod mw2

That' every game.

They also have a switch with zelda

I was gonna get them horizon zero dawn because its like the top game.

Thanks
Get Horizon. I see a bunch of RPG's in that list like The Witcher and I'm assuming you mean Skryim so Horizon will definitely one for him or her.
Ni-Oh would be my second pick.

Im beginning to think I need to remove my CC info from my account.

I bought Star Ocean 4 and 5, FF X/X-2, and the Fallout 4 DLC. Knowing full-well I am not playing any of those RPG's for at least the next 6 months. :smh:

I bought Star Ocean 4 and 5, FF X/X-2, and the Fallout 4 DLC. Knowing full-well I am not playing any of those RPG's for at least the next 6 months. :smh:

I never saved my payment info anywhere before, but after that breach I knew I would never do it :lol:

My sister recently tagged me in FB video that was celebrating FF X’s 16 year anniversary. I’m tempted to replay it :lol:

Star Ocean 5 is pretty short but also a bad game. It’s funny people always criticize SO4 but SO5 is such a downgrade :smh:

Also, was the FO4 DLC on the PS store separately? I already have the game but haven’t seen the DLC on sale at all by itself.

My sister recently tagged me in FB video that was celebrating FF X’s 16 year anniversary. I’m tempted to replay it :lol:

Star Ocean 5 is pretty short but also a bad game. It’s funny people always criticize SO4 but SO5 is such a downgrade :smh:

Also, was the FO4 DLC on the PS store separately? I already have the game but haven’t seen the DLC on sale at all by itself.
Do u have the app? check there

I am just just letting it go as much as it pains me.

I know I am a broken record in here some times but it has gotten out control

That being said I will but a couple games next year but I am telling y’all that is it and it will be on sale.

They are on sale right now, along with the season pass.

I can't beat the expert race on the second track in GT:Sport.

I end up either in 2nd or 3rd lol. Do I need to adjust my gear ratios or what?

I can't beat the expert race on the second track in GT:Sport.

I end up either in 2nd or 3rd lol. Do I need to adjust my gear ratios or what?
Specifically, which race and track?

In other related news...

Been grinding The Division Global Event over the past week... time to get back into GT.

Specifically, which race and track?

In other related news...

Been grinding The Division Global Event over the past week... time to get back into GT.

The Dragon Trail - Seaside track that' you play against the CPU on highest difficulty.

I just got a Playstation message while playing COD to download and participate in the MLB The Show 18 Alpha. Those who played MlB The Show 17 should check to see if you received a similar message.

Back
Top Bottom