The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

0ED82E17-664A-45AE-B168-DAA84324DD3A.jpeg
82EA8411-DBCF-47E8-B8D8-D016C9F3A8B5.png

This was a total un expected surprise and I didn’t notice until Sony sent me a invite code on the PlayStation App on my phone tonight.

Here is the info on MLB 18 The Show Alpha:

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The Closed Alpha Test will be a limited Diamond Dynasty experience - specifically, the only modes available to play will be: Head to Head, Battle Royale, Conquest, and Extra Innings. You may experience a number bugs, crashes, disconnects, and animation issues. Please remember this is by no means representative of the final product. This is an early build of The Show 18 and we want to work with you to make it the best game possible.

Source:

http://theshownation.com/alpha

Here is the info on MLB 18 The Show Alpha:

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The Closed Alpha Test will be a limited Diamond Dynasty experience - specifically, the only modes available to play will be: Head to Head, Battle Royale, Conquest, and Extra Innings. You may experience a number bugs, crashes, disconnects, and animation issues. Please remember this is by no means representative of the final product. This is an early build of The Show 18 and we want to work with you to make it the best game possible.

Source:

http://theshownation.com/alpha

I also got the invite. Should be interesting. I've never played diamond dynasty before. Time to check it out.

The Dragon Trail - Seaside track that' you play against the CPU on highest difficulty.
Oh right... now I remember. The straights aren't long enough to make changing your ratios worth your while.

There are some turns where the AI takes a bit slower... where you can take faster... to gain some time. Like turn 4, turn 7 and the chicane right before the 'tunnel'. You can gain a lot of ground there.

Does the AI overtake you on the front-straight? Block like a mo-fo!

Also... the GT Sport update is live! 2.789GB!

Oh right... now I remember. The straights aren't long enough to make changing your ratios worth your while.

There are some turns where the AI takes a bit slower... where you can take faster... to gain some time. Like turn 4, turn 7 and the chicane right before the 'tunnel'. You can gain a lot of ground there.

Does the AI overtake you on the front-straight? Block like a mo-fo!

Also... the GT Sport update is live! 2.789GB!
By the time I get to 2nd or 3rd, the race is almost over lol.

Maybe I'm just a bad driver.

Just read about the latest update. GT is looking more and more like the game we all grew up on.

I have more interest now lol.

Last edited:
You online racing? People giving me the ****s on there. Deliberately bumping you off the track, you cop a time penalty and an SR for them running into your rear.

It’s a joke.

copped it at walmart for $175

will be trying it out all holiday break and will have friends and family to try out too will either keep it or return it after i test it out

Back
Top Bottom