The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Which VR games do y'all recommend?

Also is there anyway to get the view more clear? Definitely thought it would look more crisp than it is.

Also is there anyway to get the view more clear? Definitely thought it would look more crisp than it is.

Resident Evil is a MUST.

Rush of Blood is great to show friends and family the possibilities and laugh at them
Being scared.

Farpoint makes you feel like you’re in a real life halo especially with the PlayStation gun.

And then games like Uncharted 4 while it isn’t full VR it’s still awesome to watch while wearing VR.

and to make it more crisp; be sure to clean constantly. go to your settings of PS VR and do all the steps. Distance from eye, calbriatipn of lights etc etc.

Resident Evil is a MUST.

Rush of Blood is great to show friends and family the possibilities and laugh at them
Being scared.

Farpoint makes you feel like you’re in a real life halo especially with the PlayStation gun.

And then games like Uncharted 4 while it isn’t full VR it’s still awesome to watch while wearing VR.

and to make it more crisp; be sure to clean constantly. go to your settings of PS VR and do all the steps. Distance from eye, calbriatipn of lights etc etc.

Cool, i actually moved my camera from where i originally had it this morning when i first set it up and it was slightly better. Im going to go through all the calibrations again when i get a chance. Also picking up some Move controllers so i can play the demo games.

Who else got the free Playstation Holiday 2017 theme.

Got a dlc code in a email from Sony.

Also whats the up the new update for GT Sport?

if i get that free horizon expansion i’ll play that game again :lol:

i havent played it for so long at this point i should restart

Resident Evil is a MUST.

Being scared.

What up Fousey. How is your hairline doing?

Just bought rocket league game of the year edition and HZD frozen wilds with the 20% off from email last week. I did beat and platinum HZD. Anybody know how I can start playing the new map area for frozen wilds right away or do I have to start all over with new game +????

copped it at walmart for $175

will be trying it out all holiday break and will have friends and family to try out too will either keep it or return it after i test it out

Really good deal.
Version 2 is better because of the HDR passthrough but there are few setups to make this a simple process to switch back and forth if you have a HDR compliant TV.

Ok, need to clear out an hour to watch this.

Now we know why he can’t finish da backlog

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RE7
Rigs (Get it cheap as it's not been updated anymore but it's my favourite VR game.)
Wipeout Omega (when its VR update is out.)
Farpoint
Skyrim

Since so many people on here and Neogaf were upset LA Noire PS4 remaster didn't get the VR cases that Vive got.

ync6yvimiactye4fvjxh.gif

Yeah that didn't turn out so well :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom