The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ps5 dev kit images floating around. 2020 soon come...

1A550CA5-9A8B-4DCD-BA7C-7B7CF57E3262.jpeg
7BD85533-DA04-4CBE-96B4-329F7C09C456.jpeg

Y'all think this is what it will look like?

I don’t think dev kits are ever accurate. It’s not a bad look though.

December PS+ Games:

Entering the Instant Game Collection

I almost bought Onrush, so I am content with it being on here.
I kinda wish that Steins;Gate was a PS4 title. I’ll definitely rev up Onrush and see what that’s about. Soma too. Not the greatest month but not a bad month.

Playing this BLOPS 4 MP and yeah this game is trash. Thank god this was a gift because I’d be looking to get my money back if I paid for it

Just finished Detroit become human. Gotta run through a few chapters again and see some different outcomes. Great pick up!

BLOPS regular MP only good for short sessions. It’s map design and gun play get annoying after a while. Blackout is where it’s at. Only owned the game for a week but trying to get that first dub. I’m working late into the early AM for the holidays so the few hours I do get to play is when all my homies are at work smh. Been running solos only as playing with randoms almost never works

BLOPS regular MP only good for short sessions. It’s map design and gun play get annoying after a while. Blackout is where it’s at. Only owned the game for a week but trying to get that first dub. I’m working late into the early AM for the holidays so the few hours I do get to play is when all my homies are at work smh. Been running solos only as playing with randoms almost never works
I have yet to try Blackout. But I agree that I MP is good for short periods of time.

Go ahead and cop that BFV and run with me and @stay lurkin :pimp:
I’m gonna get it for Christmas dude so y’all tow hold on! Much of the problems I had with the beta seem to have been fixed at launch thankfully so that’s looking really good to me

It really is. Played Blackout and it’s fun but I notice the same BS that people do like in MP like the jumpshotting nonsense in shootouts I’ve had. You’d think this game is like fortnite the way people are always bunny hopping.

You can, but it doesn't have as many good games as the NES & Super NES Classic.

Outside of Metal Gear, Final Fantasy 7, Tekken 3 and Rainbow 6 (and maybe 2D Grand Theft Auto 1 for some of you "hardcore GTA folk), the rest of the titles on that game list is either for a niche audience OR lack luster garbage.

I'm not telling you to cancel, but do realize where your money is going to go if you do keep your pre-order
Good luck playing RBS with only a dpad

Gotta switch it up between zombies, blackout, and multiplayer. Whenever I play one mode too long it gets more annoying than fun.

It was a wrap for this "classic" when they revealed it didn't include the Dualshock. For me they would have had to include "classics" that I don't own on my PS3/Vita. I also think graphics from the N64/PSX era don't age as well as the 8/16 bit era. I have both the NES/SNES classics but I'll probably pass on an N64 classic because most of those games are just ugly :lol:

I'll cop the N64 classic if they include Diddy Kong Racing :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom