The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

This legit made me :lol:

8E0B5491-00A5-4ECB-8F00-E27FEAC936DF.jpeg

That response is hilarious to me

:rofl:

Yeah it’s pretty ridiculous how half-assed that game came out. I don’t care much for fallout in general but that game is just the definition of lazy
i cant even say how the game "came out"... they intentionally put this trash out. in their minds, it was perfectly executed. a game where you literally travel from place to place....and read. some enemies thrown in here or there. and you can read.....with friends. wtf. i know this is a cash grab, but it will hurt their bottom line more down the road, than if they just took time to put out a proper game. because now the next few releases gonna be heavily scrutinized.

People will forgive (forget about) Bethesda's shenanigans once Elder Scrolls VI and/or drops. They're also publishing Doom Eternal so they'll get praise for that as well.

Still not as bad as release-day No Man's... But that game's found a decent niche for itself after a bunch of post-launch work.

It's a hell of a lot more enjoyable... But it's a different game. Definitely not for everyone.

Because of licensing, i have almost no hope for WWF No Mercey. Not unless they go in and mod the rom

Not worth the time and effort for them tbh. Damn near all the WWF logos and text have to be renamed to WWE. Then there's the roster over which more than half are deceased.

There is a Virtual Pro Wresting 2 and No Mercy community that makes hacked ROMS but that's more of a fan project that flies under the radar of the copyright lawyers.

I’d love for the them to go back and give that game a proper remake or at the very least do a more arcade WWE game. 2k is just too serious of a wrestling game.

2k is too damn hard to play.

Just curious but what do you guys find too hard/serious about these games? The graphics have certainly evolved but the gameplay looks like utter garbage.

Just curious but what do you guys find too hard/serious about these games? The graphics have certainly evolved but the gameplay looks like utter garbage.
I don't like the timing of the reversals or inconsistency of doing the correct move.

Idk, when I'm getting stomped by NXT security guards it gets frustrating.

^^for real.

And also the way they move in between animations :lol:.

I swear they WWE 2K and UFC will never get that right

The hand animated graphics on those N64 WCW/WWF (AKi/Asmik Ace) games was 100x better. Wrestling (back then) was slow and methodical, not this fast paced arcade BS with choppy animation that you pointed out. The WWE TV product is pure garbage so I can understand why these developers have no real frame of reference.

It was a wrap once Yukes! took over the WWF license on the GameCube. I tried to get into the Wrestlemania & Day of Reckoning games but wasn't feeling the arcade style gameplay.

This Fallout 76 Debacle has been :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: as someone who has been praying on its downfall from the jump. Never have I hoped for a game to fail, but this one was different, and potentially dangerous to the future of BGS games, regardless of the wolf tickets they’ve been tryna sell of it being a one-off type deal.

Same **** with GTA:O. Had I known how it would affect GTAV SP post-release, I woulda been rooting for it fail also (even though those hopes woulda been futile)

Been complaining about Fallout and ES for years. Those animations and graphics I could never wrap my head around.

They managed to do a little better with Skyrim but damn.

Been complaining about Fallout and ES for years. Those animations and graphics I could never wrap my head around.

chill out. fallout 3, NV, and 4 are GREAT. i never played skyrim. but a graphic update, and another new STORY is all fallout needed. they couldve added a co-op feature to it and it woulda been lit. this 76 crap? smh disrespectful. its on par with destiny 1 when it came out that all the dlc was preloaded on the disc but locked off after the fact. suuuuuuuuuuch disrespect to the gamers and fanbase

Extremely dated and buggy game engine. Played through the buggy mess that was Fallout 3 in '08 on XBox 360. Got my money's worth out of it and did quite like it but kinda amazed how they're milking the same game engine and overall story a decade later.

Back
Top Bottom