The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not done with em I’ll be honest :lol: although 4 was the first one I barely bothered with side content, didn’t buy/play DLC, and didn’t mod. Had no issues with 3, NV, or any ES so far tho. At least once I stopped playing them on console

Vanilla of any Bethesda game is trash. I've always had to legit mod the **** outta em.

I'm done wit them

ive never modded em. you didnt have fun with any bethesda game until you modded it? sheesh. yea theyre not for you i guess

Not done with em I’ll be honest :lol: although 4 was the first one I barely bothered with side content, didn’t buy/play DLC, and didn’t mod. Had no issues with 3, NV, or any ES so far tho. At least once I stopped playing them on console

the DLCs were dope for 4 tho. the island up north, the amusement park area, all that **** was fun. i just wished there was... MORE. next iteration has to be on next gen, and their graphics gotta be top notch. period. theyve had 10 years to develop a new engine... or be smart enough to purchase rights to use someone elses. but theres no excuse anymore. they need a great story, bring back your choices changing your gameplay, add co-op. and they have a game of the year candidate.

chill out. fallout 3, NV, and 4 are GREAT. i never played skyrim. but a graphic update, and another new STORY is all fallout needed. they couldve added a co-op feature to it and it woulda been lit. this 76 crap? smh disrespectful. its on par with destiny 1 when it came out that all the dlc was preloaded on the disc but locked off after the fact. suuuuuuuuuuch disrespect to the gamers and fanbase

Well I’d rather read the book than struggle through the graphics and lame animations in all of the ones that I have already tried to play. So you can say that it isn’t for me.

And they can keep that dusty *** green color too.

If they make a Fallout game switch update graphics, animation, and new. Story like you said i’d Have no problem with acknowledging a great game.

ive never modded em. you didnt have fun with any bethesda game until you modded it? sheesh. yea theyre not for you i guess

the DLCs were dope for 4 tho. the island up north, the amusement park area, all that **** was fun. i just wished there was... MORE. next iteration has to be on next gen, and their graphics gotta be top notch. period. theyve had 10 years to develop a new engine... or be smart enough to purchase rights to use someone elses. but theres no excuse anymore. they need a great story, bring back your choices changing your gameplay, add co-op. and they have a game of the year candidate.
Sry meant graphically but their engine is so dated now having fun is kinda hard with all the bugs

Yeah BFV is looking legit. Happy Dice I proved on many of the problems I had with the beta. I need to see if they changed the progression system on weapons at all. Hated how it was in beta

Will try to cop tonight or this weekend.

Alright, picked up the game using a $5 coupon at GameStop. Installing and playing tonight.

(Even though I should be paying RDR2 lol)

Last edited:
Will try to cop tonight or this weekend.

Alright, picked up the game using a $5 coupon at GameStop. Installing and playing tonight.

(Even though I should be paying RDR2 lol)

I seem to be the only person in here running it normally. Ricky just joined though. I’m Ohleo

Back
Top Bottom