The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Confused if I should play Nioh which I already own, or picking up Sekiro. Leaning toward the former

I see Sekiro has blocking, unlike BB.

That has me interested right away.

Also looking forward to Ghost of Tsushima.

With games like Sekiro is it worth waiting for things to get patched? I don’t really ever do games like that day 1

Dabbled in Nioh a little bit. Think I’m going to sell it. Can’t see myself playing both Sekiro and that any time soon. Oh yea, caved in and pre-ordered Sekiro. Currently downloading onto my ps.

Dabbled in Nioh a little bit. Think I’m going to sell it. Can’t see myself playing both Sekiro and that any time soon. Oh yea, caved in and pre-ordered Sekiro. Currently downloading onto my ps.

Nice!

How's the game so far, man?

-Drew

Man NIOH is epic.

Just finished the DLC. Go. A go back and give it work on Way of The NIOH though.

Gonna copp nier the moment that complete joint is 20 bucks. Love these types of game.

Sekiro in 13 minutes!

Haven’t started sekiro yet. Nioh I didn’t play enough to feel comfortable making any assessment of
Man NIOH is epic.

Just finished the DLC. Go. A go back and give it work on Way of The NIOH though.

Gonna copp nier the moment that complete joint is 20 bucks. Love these types of game.

Sekiro in 13 minutes!

I have to wait for my copy of Sekiro to come in. :blush:

-Drew

About an hour in so far. Breaking your enemy’s posture is pretty damn satisfying. I’m sure it’ll get much more difficult though to do so, and soon :lol:

Just got given a really rough lesson by a mini-boss that if you want to sit back and wait to counter like bloodborne, this isn’t the game to do it

Gotta mix up counterattacks with your own pressure to try breaking their posture. Really adds a pretty unique dynamic.

On the flip side, some of the stealth elements of picking lesser enemies off grapple hooking around has a bit too much of a been-there-done-that Arkham vibe

Good thing I never played any of those batman games. Decided against going digital, I’ll trade in Black Ops 4 and RDR2 for Sekiro tomorrow and if they have a used nier automata in stock I’ll finally pick that up too.

Back
Top Bottom