The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My PS4 library alone is currently at 65 games. At least 40 of those I've yet to start for the first time. Then I have my PS1, 2, and 3 games.....

My PS4 library alone is currently at 65 games. At least 40 of those I've yet to start for the first time. Then I have my PS1, 2, and 3 games.....
Thats its lol rookie i got atleast 210 on x1 and about 30 on ps4.

Gonna pickup an external hard drive this week.

What is the best one to get?

Looking for a 2TB.

Anyone that doesn't require a separate power source, which nothing in that size will at this point so... go with any popular brand that has the lowest price.

I posted this in the x1 thread and never got a answer but my external HD wont read on my x1 but will read on my laptop should i buy a new external or is it my x1?

I posted this in the x1 thread and never got a answer but my external HD wont read on my x1 but will read on my laptop should i buy a new external or is it my x1?

Maybe the format of the hard drive needs to be FAT32? I’d google brah.

Is this for games? is there stuff on the drive you need? otherwise, did you format it through your x1 and erase everything?

dont think you can use a drive that wasnt formatted by these consoles otherwise you could just pass games around (piracy)

if it has stuff you need, just buy a new external

x1 trash :tongue:

Is this for games? is there stuff on the drive you need? otherwise, did you format it through your x1 and erase everything?

dont think you can use a drive that wasnt formatted by these consoles otherwise you could just pass games around (piracy)

x1 trash :tongue:
Well it was for my games woke up one day and it wasnt working anymore. Tried it on my laptop and it works but not on my x1 which i used it for 2 years plus.

unless someone has an actual solution or your end up finding one online, you're either going to have to redownload your stuff on your x1 to a new drive or format your current drive and also redownload

its up to you if you want try and find an actual solution, microsoft might be able to help there

unless someone has an actual solution or your end up finding one online, you're either going to have to redownload your stuff on your x1 to a new drive or format your current drive and also redownload

its up to you if you want try and find an actual solution, microsoft might be able to help there
Thxs

How do you raise your ATK level? Maybe I’m something but I’m 4 hours in and sitting at an ATK level of 1

#Sekiro

Last edited:
Went down the Youtube rabbit hole yesterday and stumbled on some Sleeping Dogs gameplay videos.

Forgot how fun that game was. :pimp:

Game surprised a lot of people with how good it actually was.

Gone replay that again after I finish with Spider-Man.

Anybody have Metro? How is it? I'm a vagina when it comes to horror, so. I have The Last of Us but even in that game, I just shoot clickers and melee runners.

Went down the Youtube rabbit hole yesterday and stumbled on some Sleeping Dogs gameplay videos.

Forgot how fun that game was. :pimp:

Game surprised a lot of people with how good it actually was.

Gone replay that again after I finish with Spider-Man.
Sleeping Dogs deserves a true sequel :smh:

Back
Top Bottom