The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

After Nawghty's comment on Pokemon, I was curious. Apparently Sword and Shield has the best sales of the series thus far, around 6 mil worldwide. :wow:

Pokemon seems like it will never die.
Funny thing about it
Is the fans of the series REALLY don’t like it
So imagine the sales when the actually do the series justice next year
Or the year after

Gamefreak has been making the same game since Pokemon Blue/Red. Little to no evolution outside of visually and adding more monsters.
Cool if you like that style but I’d rather play something like Persona 5 that has a monster catching/creating system with way more to offer.

Gamefreak has been making the same game since Pokemon Blue/Red. Little to no evolution outside of visually and adding more monsters.
Cool if you like that style but I’d rather play something like Persona 5 that has a monster catching/creating system with way more to offer.
Ok

I’ve played a bit of Pkmn Shield and I think this is it for me. I’ll beat it but it’s boring as hell to me. Also having no idea or knowing anything about the new Pkmn doesn’t help. I don’t there’s anything they can do to bring me back in.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't GTA IV and V 'remasters' of GTA III and San Adreas respectively? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

No they have their own stories...might the be the same sort of city iv being newyork style and V being Cali style

I liked iv more than v honestly, the driving sucks in iv tho but the story was cool...I kill the cousin at the end lol smh

crazy i never really put my PS4 to good use

i legit only play MLB the show each year, spend my $300-$400 in diamond dynasty a year and keep it moving back to xbox

IF there was 1 single player game i could ever choose to play which game would it be ? any genre is ok with me

No,the city names are the only thing that carry over.
No they have their own stories...might the be the same sort of city iv being newyork style and V being Cali style

I liked iv more than v honestly, the driving sucks in iv tho but the story was cool...I kill the cousin at the end lol smh

Lol sorry guys my question was sarcastic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

IV takes place in 'Liberty City' and V in 'San Andreas' so it's only 'Vice City' that's missing.

The driving mechanics in IV were absolutely horrid, not even sure what the hell they were going for but they landed somewhere that was neither simulation nor arcade but 100% garbage. :smh::smh::smh:

i legit only play MLB the show each year, spend my $300-$400 in diamond dynasty a year and keep it moving back to xbox

IF there was 1 single player game i could ever choose to play which game would it be ? any genre is ok with me
Me too mlb the show the goat but I did play HZD AC and Final Fantasy VII on PS4

Death Stranding

say less

HZD and Death Stranding 2 games im gonna grab

legit bought my ps4 3 or 4 years ago and each year i only purchase MLB lol.. 1 year i bought madden on ps4 but never again back to xbox madden went

thanks fellas

Errr I was kinda joking about Death Stranding. I mean, I love it, but it’s not what I would call easily digestible.

Just get Spider-Man.

xxpizzo xxpizzo I was gonna suggest Spider-Man and GoW especially if you're not a serious PS4 player. The aforementioned are good, tight games with reasonable game length.

Bloodborne is my favorite PS4 game and probably my favorite game of all-time.

I really hope I can get to Death Stranding and Spider-Man.

RDR2, GOW, HZD, Uncharted 4

Back
Top Bottom