The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Im like 80% sure my brother got spider-man ima have to contact him and see if i can scoop it up

always heard amazing things about that game i can see myself smoking and enjoying that world

my attention span is just short at times esp when i know another human not on the other end.. guess i like competitive feel to games but i gotta eventually get out of that habit with all these amazing single player games

Am I wrong? I was actually heavy on the fence on getting Shield but after doing more research on it just doesn't look worth $60 to me. How much has the game changed? Big pokemon fights annnnd?
It's not worth $60. A game we got a decade ago has more content than these newest ones. This is coming from someone who bought it.

Am I wrong? I was actually heavy on the fence on getting Shield but after doing more research on it just doesn't look worth $60 to me. How much has the game changed? Big pokemon fights annnnd?
I’m not saying ur wrong
I’m just saying ok
What else should I say???

crazy i never really put my PS4 to good use

i legit only play MLB the show each year, spend my $300-$400 in diamond dynasty a year and keep it moving back to xbox

IF there was 1 single player game i could ever choose to play which game would it be ? any genre is ok with me

Get Uncharted 3 and 4 as well as the female oriented DLC. I enjoyed the latter much more than 4.
God of War 4
Spider-Man

Those titles are necessary for any PS owner especially if you want to see how much power the system actually has.

Get Uncharted 3 and 4 as well as the female oriented DLC. I enjoyed the latter much more than 4.
God of War 4
Spider-Man

Those titles are necessary for any PS owner especially if you want to see how much power the system actually has.
No it aint
My 2
1st year ps4’s play them perfectly

Bloodborne is my favorite PS4 game and probably my favorite game of all-time.

I really hope I can get to Death Stranding and Spider-Man.

Bloodborne ! One of only three games I’ve ever platinumed.

I’ll never forget the experience of playing Bloodborne through the first time, what a unique atmosphere with crazy enemies.

I will say though that Sekiro(although not an exclusive) as far as FROM software games really surprised me with how much I enjoyed it.

No it aint
My 2
1st year ps4’s play them perfectly

What are you talking about? I have a Holiday 2013 PS4. I said if you want to showcase the power of the system, those games are must. The XBox One doesn't have any game that can match those graphically.

Bloodborne ! One of only three games I’ve ever platinumed.

I’ll never forget the experience of playing Bloodborne through the first time, what a unique atmosphere with crazy enemies.

I will say though that Sekiro(although not an exclusive) as far as FROM software games really surprised me with how much I enjoyed it.

Bloodborne is so goodand original to the extent that I don’t even understand how they made it.

and Sekiro is a masterpiece. I played like 25-30 hours and then got caught up in my infinite amount of games. After I platinum GOW and am hopping back in and focusing on it solely with at least 2 playthroughs.

I wish I had the patience to play From Software games. I’m barely having the patience to play Star Wars on second easiest difficulty :lol:

What are you talking about? I have a Holiday 2013 PS4. I said if you want to showcase the power of the system, those games are must. The XBox One doesn't have any game that can match those graphically.
Lmao yea ok more Xbox hate y'all can't just let it go man I swear.

Lmao yea ok more Xbox hate y'all can't just let it go man I swear.

XBox had a ****ty generation
umad.png

You're an unabashed idiot.
So ur mad cause I agree with ur post
And don’t have anything to say???
U know ur name calling
It’s a very bannable offense
A lame would @ a mod
Or report u
And get u banned from the thread
But I’m not a lame
I’m a nice kind person