1575988222501.png

No it hasn’t
Switch interrupted that
Nice try though

1575994601415.png

1575994579350.png

1575994534185.png

1575994548505.png

Like I said, Switch will be the highest seller this year but for the last 5 years, it's all been the PS4.

Yeah they cost more
But Sony not make as much per console
As Nintendo

PS4's been out much longer. The components in a PS4 will be significantly cheaper than at launch and it's not dropped that much in price so I won't be so sure about Nintendo making more per unit. Launch aligned maybe but now though, I won't be so sure.

a lot of first person views on that re3 remake! is it possible they will have 3rd and 1st person views?! cant wait!

PS4's been out much longer. The components in a PS4 will be significantly cheaper than at launch and it's not dropped that much in price so I won't be so sure about Nintendo making more per unit. Launch aligned maybe but now though, I won't be so sure.
They are making more per unit

still blows my mind SONY gave the ayee ok to allow other consoles to get MLB The Show

im so ****ing hype to get it on xbox later on in the future

San Diego Studios bout to make a **** load of more money via Diamond Dynasty.. wont get on FIFA level but if i had to guess itll be up their

That wasn’t what U said though
It is what I said.
Check my post in the previous page.

PS4 is now the 2nd best selling console with over 100 Million and has been the best selling console every year since release.
MS don't disclose Xbox numbers but estimates from analysts put it at around 45 Million last I checked.
Switch is doing good numbers. It's going to make a killing this holiday with Pokemon. This will be the first year where it will be top selling console but it's not on a better pace than the PS4 but it should be very close to overtaking the XBone after this quarter.

They are making more per unit

You got any sources or links?

U didn’t say this in ur og post

Also I could if I felt like looking
But I don’t care that much
I got all 3 systems
My mood for what system I prefer
Changes with the day
And what I’m playing

C'mon, you know If I edited my post it will add a timestamp to it to say I edited it. :lol:
Just admit I was right. :lol:

C'mon, you know If I edited my post it will add a timestamp to it to say I edited it. :lol:
Just admit I was right. :lol:
I don’t know
And don’t care
U the one defending Sony honor
All 3 companies can be great
And trash at times
And I realize that
But Sony folks tend to not

still blows my mind SONY gave the ayee ok to allow other consoles to get MLB The Show

im so ****ing hype to get it on xbox later on in the future

San Diego Studios bout to make a **** load of more money via Diamond Dynasty.. wont get on FIFA level but if i had to guess itll be up their

They didn't ok it. MLB forced their hand. Either allow MS and Nintendo to use the license or lose it altogether. Probably going to see this Spider-Man and other properties they license and not created internally.

Body is ready for this RE3 remake.

I kind of wish they still release RE games during the Fall season though. It's such a good game to play during that time of year.

-Drew

They would get drowned out
By other games
I played through the first act of Gears 5 campaign. It doesn’t seem bad at all. It’s a huge improvement over Gears 4 for sure. The campaign might be back to OG Gears in terms of story and enjoyment. At least I hope so :lol:

Back
Top Bottom