The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

a lot of first person views on that re3 remake! is it possible they will have 3rd and 1st person views?! cant wait!
I think the first person view was to hide the fact that it was Jill until the end. I think the entire game will be third person similar to RE2.

I don’t know
And don’t care
U the one defending Sony honor
All 3 companies can be great
And trash at times
And I realize that
But Sony folks tend to not

Just stating the facts.

I praised Nintendo saying they executed a Hybrid well and that Pokemon made a killing.

Honestly, next gen, I believe everyone's bringing their A game.

Nintendo already with the Switch, so they just need to maintain their momentum and I'm sure they will since they have 1 device to focus on.

Ms bought a bunch of studios, gamepass is a big hit, Xcloud is coming and rumours have their console being powerful.

Sony has the momentum from PS4, PSNOW hit 1 Million subscribers, Acquired Insomniac and the PS5 is also meant to be powerful with some Magical SSD tech.

Stadia :lol:
Nah, I think they will make improvements but I don't expect much competition from them honestly.

Next gen is going to be great, everywhere you look

I’m curious to see how third party devs develop for Switch going forward. Obviously most, if not all, ports are downgraded to run on Switch. You’re looking at an even bigger downgrade from PS5/Scarlett to Switch.

Some solid points being made up in here. Sony is king and plan on getting the PS5 and backlogging the hell out of the PS4 with all the games I missed (and hopefully sales they will have), but the Switch is the best console to meet my variety of gaming needs.

I am intrigued to see what Nintendo brings to the gaming world over the next couple of years because they’ve definitely come out swinging with Smash, Pokémon (Let’s Go and Sw/Sh), and Mario Kart. Technically, MK was just a port of a Wii U game too, so they could make MK9 and that BOTW Sequel might do some numbers If gameplay is expanded.

Anywho, back to PS topics: RE3 must’ve been in development alongside RE2 with this quick of a turnaround time. If they remake 4 (which technically doesn’t need it) would y’all buy?

I’d buy RE4 on next gen. I didn’t play the OG but tried to play PS4 version and was not pleased with the controls and camera. Turned it off and traded it in after I took control of Leon :lol:

I played through the first act of Gears 5 campaign. It doesn’t seem bad at all. It’s a huge improvement over Gears 4 for sure. The campaign might be back to OG Gears in terms of story and enjoyment. At least I hope so :lol:
I ain’t played gears 5 since release week
Only did MAYBE an hour and 30 of campaign

They didn't ok it. MLB forced their hand. Either allow MS and Nintendo to use the license or lose it altogether. Probably going to see this Spider-Man and other properties they license and not created internally.

ahh i see

i got too excited and didnt really read deep into it

good on MLB cause xbox been struggling with that RBI Baseball lol

But I don’t care that much

1576002770475.jpeg

Word to 50yr old Hov.

MS have to hit on the hardware right away, because the studios they bought are probably all a few years from producing software.

I’m curious to see how third party devs develop for Switch going forward. Obviously most, if not all, ports are downgraded to run on Switch. You’re looking at an even bigger downgrade from PS5/Scarlett to Switch.

I think the Switch Pro might bridge that gap.

Just that it should have won GOTY over DS. :lol:

Actually just make Triple Triad game of the year.

Seriously though, looking back at 2019 there wasn't the bounty we had in 2018.

Personally, my favorite game of 2019 would be Fell Seal. But I spent the most time with Destiny 2, by a large margin.

MK11 and Sekiro for me.

The Division 2 was amazing but I guess it didn’t have the success they hoped despite the positive reviews.

RE2 and Sekiro my favorite games for 2019. Although I was late, I enjoyed Dark Souls 3 the most this year. Better late than never I guess :lol:

Despite beating around 22 games this year, I don’t think I really played anything GotY worthy. It doesn’t help that I was deployed. If my surroundings, settings aren’t good, I just go through the motions. I don’t want to count FF VIII since it’s a remaster. I also didn’t finish many 2019 games.

1. Kingdom Hearts III
2. Astral Chain
3. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered*
4. Borderlands 3
5. Resident Evil 2
6. Modern Warfare

Yeah 2019 was cool :lol:

Despite beating around 22 games this year, I don’t think I really played anything GotY worthy. It doesn’t help that I was deployed. If my surroundings, settings aren’t good, I just go through the motions. I don’t want to count FF VIII since it’s a remaster. I also didn’t finish many 2019 games.

1. Kingdom Hearts III
2. Astral Chain
3. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered*
4. Borderlands 3
5. Resident Evil 2
6. Modern Warfare

Yeah 2019 was cool :lol:

Mans named Modern Warfare in his top 10. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom