The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The witcher is tough early on because you are honestly so under leveled in terms of abilities and such. It becomes easier.

the combat is decent but it’s the storyline that drives that game for me. Like the final expansion is just insanely good. Might be the best DLC I ever played.

Man. I tried. I gave Witcher 6+ more hours and it just doesnt click with me. I really wanted to like it but no dice. I have the same issue with Dragon Age.... maybe it's the high-fantasy.

sounds like you gave it a try.

I am actually on my third attempt. Started it over on the One X and am at like 38 hours I believe. I love it when I actually play but like what was mentioned earlier I just start playing something else and boom just like that I havent played the Witcher in a couple months.

Last edited:
I remember starting out in The Witcher and getting just straight HANDLED by wolves, used to have me heated. The story and the fact the choices you make affect the game are dope, it was extremely hard though for me to and honestly I had to look up "first things to do." in this game because I was not expecting this Skyrim level of spells and weapons and what i do to be that big of a deal. Controls were rough for me too. One of those games that just got better for me and became fun over time.

and yeah Blood and Wine is some GOAT DLC.
Really hope there is something like that in CP

I have heard a lot about Blood and Wine being the best dlc ever. The best dlc I have played personally is The Old Hunters.
Personally, I put Blood and Wine up there with The Old Hunters, All of Nioh's DLCs, and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne as my favorites of all time.

Just started to get into The Witcher again. Combat takes patience and timing, but once you have the controls down, reflexes kick in. I personally never dabbled in the mutigens, but I do equipt my sword/armor with runes and other items to aid me when going against stronger creatures.

I get too heated when these kids catch me slipping on Black Ops2. real life.
Why i seldom ever game online sober.

I've been playing DMC3 recently and I'm realizing why I never got far in it before. That game is hard lol

This is a godsend. Wish I would’ve had this on my playthrough. Will be nice when I clean up for the plat tho.

Previously you’d get locked into this every time

Now that that’s taken care of, time to get to work on a photo mode plz.

Last edited:

This is a godsend. Wish I would’ve had this on my playthrough. Will be nice when I clean up for the plat tho.

Previously you’d get locked into this every time

Now that that’s taken care of, time to get to work on a photo mode plz.

Tell me about it.
This was my biggest complaint about the game.

i never had an issue with the lock animation, it let me know things were about to get serious 8)

my biggest problem was all this information that i had to read (or not read) or listen to while in the cuff interface, im doing all this walking - why cant i just listen to it all while im walking

377A5D2A-7FDF-45DA-A024-83762E86A86A.jpeg

Man they were stingy with that.

I'm like "oh, this sounds like a good combo...nope it's crap."

They really turned FF7 into an action game...I'm here for it. Won't cop until I have a PS5 so it'll probably be 20 bucks by then.

PS4 is probably going out in one of the strongest ways I've seen a console do in the last couple of years. I don't think a system has gone out this strong since the original PS.

Yup waiting for the complete and definitive edition to play on PS5. Since Square Enix is planning to release it in 2 separate parts on different dates.But yeah there are hardcorde rpg and Final Fantasy fans on here who probably pre ordered and will drop $329+ tax for the 1st class edition :lol:

Yup waiting for the complete and definitive edition to play on PS5. Since Square Enix is planning to release it in 2 separate parts on different dates.But yeah there are hardcorde rpg and Final Fantasy fans on here who probably pre ordered and will drop $329+ tax for the 1st class edition :lol:
Just the $79.99 deluxe edition for me. $329.99 is steep for any game, imo. No way am I waiting for PS5 though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom