The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

giphy.gif

I rewatched the E3 demo of TLOU pt II last night.

The game is going to be absolutely brutal and I’m here for it.

**** me up, naughty dog.

Been joining you guys in the JRPG thing.

mainly playing FF15 right now and even though it is a little clumsy/rough around the edges I am enjoying it. I think I am on Chapter 9.

I would like to play Dragon Quest at some point.

Been joining you guys in the JRPG thing.

mainly playing FF15 right now and even though it is a little clumsy/rough around the edges I am enjoying it. I think I am on Chapter 9.

I would like to play Dragon Quest at some point.
Dragon Quest XI is a huge time sink. 60+ hours just to beat it. Worth it though if you enjoy turn based 90s RPGs.

Dragon Quest XI is a huge time sink. 60+ hours just to beat it. Worth it though if you enjoy turn based 90s RPGs.

Yeah I low key like the new styles. I loved FF12 and FF13 gameplay.

I am down for the DQ11 yameplay but not for 60 hours. Especially if the story is meh

Rumor of UC5 being released at launch by a new team of developers.

Why? I understand if maybe a few more years had passed, or they were a smaller team within ND. But how are you going to, as a new team, try and maintain the quality of one of the most critically acclaimed franchises ever?

I wish them luck, but that would be seriously imposing.

Why? I understand if maybe a few more years had passed, or they were a smaller team within ND. But how are you going to, as a new team, try and maintain the quality of one of the most critically acclaimed franchises ever?

I wish them luck, but that would be seriously imposing.
As much as I want a new Uncharted game, this isn’t a way. Outside of The Show, what has the team worked on? Develop a new IP or take on another project.

Back
Top Bottom