The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

PS+ Games for February are:

Bioshock: The Collection
The Sims 4
Firewall Zero Hour (VR required)

Super excited; I've almost pulled the trigger on the Bioshock collection a few times. I never actually played any of the DLC either.

Finished FF8 Remaster and FF XV Pocket Edition for January.

I am going to bend the rules a bit for February and try one last time to get into The Witcher and finish it. Depending on how far I get, I might try to also fulfill the J part of JRPG and at least get part ways through Lost Sphear.

I am going to bend the rules a bit for February and try one last time to get into The Witcher and finish it. Depending on how far I get, I might try to also fulfill the J part of JRPG and at least get part ways through Lost Sphear.

The Witcher is good but so intimidating/overwhelming because it is one of those games where it feels you have to do everything to truly complete. Just playing through the story just doesn’t seem like enough.

I hope I can finish it and the dlc someday

I feel the same way. I also heard they released an update to the camera in a patch that makes it way easier to control. I have never had a bad experience in my attempts, I just always find myself drifting into a different game and forgetting about it.

I wont be pushing for a plat. I just want to make it through the game. It'll have to really grab me if I am going to do a second play-through on Death March.

I’ll be pushing for 2 JRPGs in February to make up for January. I had to really focus on the certifications and did not want to even attempt s JRPG knowing that I wouldn’t be able to really focus on it.
How was Pocket Edition? The art style kills me.

Obviously coming from mobile, it was pretty basic. But it follows the XV story with some light RPG elements and makes it more of a button masher. You can definitely skip it if you played XV because it's pretty much the same, just a scaled down version.

I still enjoyed it, but you arent missing anything special if you skip it.

Truetrophies is tracking your decade in trophies.... a little nuts.

1580414017151.png

Jedi Fallen Order was such a great game. Nit-picking, but if they could've just tightened up the precision of combat versus non-boss enemies it and made deep exploration more meaningful than just the acquisition of cosmetic items it could've been a 10/10.

They really turned FF7 into an action game...I'm here for it. Won't cop until I have a PS5 so it'll probably be 20 bucks by then.

PS4 is probably going out in one of the strongest ways I've seen a console do in the last couple of years. I don't think a system has gone out this strong since the original PS.

Back
Top Bottom