The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah I have gamepass until December so I'm gonna check out Forza Horizon 4 and hopefully Motorsport 8 and Halo Infinite if they release this year.

It varies. I spent $1400+ for my parts. I think jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited has dual 2080 TI so that's around $2400 (estimate) just for the GPU. I'm broke over here :lol:

Yea and I got them when the first dropped so I paid too much lol I think it was 1700 per card when I got them.

Yeah, exactly my plan. I'll still play all Sony exclusives and multiplayer games (CoD, Battlefield, Rainbow 6 etc.) with friends on PS5. Everything else will be on PC.

Yea, this is the best route IMO.

How much does a complete gaming computer cost?

All depends on your budget but the good thing is that you can build a solid base then improve the specs of your PC over time.

Nice pc parts list. PC is the move. I built mine at the end of last year. I went pretty crazy on the parts. Sold off my ps4 right after. Here’s my list and some pics.
34F874C8-7F45-4812-945E-27B6D90C697D.jpeg

:pimp:

I think the O11 Dynamic case series has to be the best out there.
That's the same one I'll be going for when I get a new build.

I'm going for a similar build but I'll be going the AMD route.
I won't be getting an expensive graphics card either. Those things cost a leg :lol:

Nice pc parts list. PC is the move. I built mine at the end of last year. I went pretty crazy on the parts. Sold off my ps4 right after. Here’s my list and some pics.

C2FF541A-FF5D-4A3B-B2B5-FEFFAD05C902.jpeg
36F35F36-CEAC-479B-9865-569B4303B0EF.jpeg
AE88BD2F-D2FE-438B-B518-4BA6B4A25F0C.jpeg
0FEC03FE-B50A-4A2A-952E-4A3504E09630.jpeg
34F874C8-7F45-4812-945E-27B6D90C697D.jpeg
Yeah you went in. I wanted to start at something small(er) just in case I don’t like PC gaming. If I really enjoy it, I’ll probably build a more powerful build after my next deployment and let me kids have the current. That said, UPS delivered my CPU, GPU, MOBO and PSU to the wrong house and now I’m waiting on an investigation to complete so I can get my stuff or a refund. I’m beyond pissed man :smh:

Yeah you went in. I wanted to start at something small(er) just in case I don’t like PC gaming. If I really enjoy it, I’ll probably build a more powerful build after my next deployment and let me kids have the current. That said, UPS delivered my CPU, GPU, MOBO and PSU to the wrong house and now I’m waiting on an investigation to complete so I can get my stuff or a refund. I’m beyond pissed man :smh:

That sucks. Hopefully they get it resolved. Amazon lost my m.2 and ssd as well. Had to re order. Are you getting a monitor also?

That sucks. Hopefully they get it resolved. Amazon lost my m.2 and ssd as well. Had to re order. Are you getting a monitor also?
I already have a 4K LG monitor. Unfortunately it’s only 60Hz but it’ll work for now.

20 mins of TLOU2 leaked

And whoever leaked it knew exactly what to leak, halfway through the first vid and MAJOR spoilers

Ya’ll be careful, apparently TLOU 2 leaks are out. Hopefully they’re not real and if they are, Sony reconsiders and give us a digital release soon. This sucks for ND man.

edit: just saw someone posted it already

Ya’ll be careful, apparently TLOU 2 leaks are out. Hopefully they’re not real and if they are, Sony reconsiders and give us a digital release soon. This sucks for ND man.

edit: just saw someone posted it already

they gonna have to do something because new stuff is still leaking as I type this.
Big specifics and story setup have been leaked including a pic of the multiplayer.

Still waiting on the PS5 version for sure because one of the vids actually went from game startup into gameplay uncut and I'm not even trying to deal with those load times

Just an FYI - It’s probably for the best that anyone who wants to play TLOU 2 unspoiled mutes everything having to do with it.

dhart48 dhart48 Thank you.

Yesterday was a really great day of feeling accomplished and today has gone to ****.

If people want to go to the corners of the internet and find spoilers that’s fine but let’s not openly spread internal proprietary information or bait people into looking in this thread.

I didn’t see it until just now but I’m going to kindly ask dhart48 dhart48 to take that down in the next 15 before I take it to Meth and Sony Infosec

Literally out of respect for my boy Hybrid I'm going to ask that nobody in here discuss anything LTOU P2 related (as it partains to the leaks). I promise you I will turn in to the biggest snitch if I start seeing leak links. Respect his work and his craft.

If anyone wants to discuss or see spoilers for tlos2, there’s a spoiler thread

If anyone wants to discuss or see spoilers for tlos2, there’s a spoiler thread

I took down those vids to avoid being reported
I'm sure discussion is ok
it is a spoiler thread after all

Anybody know how to filter YouTube so I can avoid TLOU2 altogether.

1. Click your profile photo. It's at the top-right corner of the page. ...
  2. Click YouTube Studio. It's near the top of the menu. ...
  3. Click Settings. ...
  4. Click Community. ...
  5. Scroll down to "Blocked Words". ...
  6. Enter words or phrases you want to block. ...
  7. Click Save.

Back
Top Bottom