The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If you're apprehensive about it, just wait for a good sale.

Yeah I think this is what I’m going to do, I’ve had most of the story and ending spoiled for me now. LOVED the first game and it’ll always have a special place in my heart but I don’t know if the sequel was ever going to live up to it (Sidenote: I honestly never liked the idea of a sequel in the first place).

Maybe I’ll buy the inevitable remastered version on PS5 in a few years.

GoT reviews are looking pretty average, shoulda stuck with my gut... but hopefully I can get into it.

Don't trust those reviews. They give polarizing joints like Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding super high scores and actual half decent games middling type scores.

If you're hesitant about the game, wait about 2-3 months and there'll be a promo for $39.99 or similar.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony counters Microsoft and comes in at $399 disc PS5 and $299 digital PS5.

tenor.gif

Sometimes when I see people complain (not that it isn't warranted sometimes) I realize that I am not a "hardcore" gamer at all. Like I see people complain about how they will not play Ghost because the subtitles are too small or that the voice acting isn't up to par etc. and I'm just like ???
Yea gamers complain about everything. This is why AA games are no longer a thing because everyones expecting every game to be AAA as if every studio has unlimited budget.

Look at the last negative in the Gamespot review :lol:

1594797041888.png

Lip sync complaints I get but bamboo! C'mon son

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony counters Microsoft and comes in at $399 disc PS5 and $299 digital PS5.

I think you need to add $100 each to both of those :lol:

Bamboo. :lol:

Is it worth playing TLOU2 knowing the Joel and Abbey spoilers and whatnot? I LOVED the first game on PS3 but basically had the story spoiled for me, like many others. Debating playing it since, like many others, I HATED the spoilers. Any thoughts?
Yes, whether you liked the story/plot or not, the journey and experience was still a lot of fun. Plus, the game looks amazing.

I thought the virus and possible upcoming recession was the reason why they were going to reduce production but with the way switches and PS4's have been selling looks the data is showing otherwise.
Demand must be huge to increase production by 50% for a console that's meant to be more expensive than the PS4.

Working from home plus Covid plus winter is like the perfect storm for launch from the sounds of it.

Yeah I think this is what I’m going to do, I’ve had most of the story and ending spoiled for me now. LOVED the first game and it’ll always have a special place in my heart but I don’t know if the sequel was ever going to live up to it (Sidenote: I honestly never liked the idea of a sequel in the first place).

Maybe I’ll buy the inevitable remastered version on PS5 in a few years.

I honestly did not like how the original ended, which is why I think I am enjoying the sequel more, because half of the characters "feel" the same way I did about what Joel did. He deserves what he got.

Don't trust those reviews. They give polarizing joints like Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding super high scores and actual half decent games middling type scores.

If you're hesitant about the game, wait about 2-3 months and there'll be a promo for $39.99 or similar.

The Last of Us 2 is dope. I already have the SE preordered, otherwise I would have waited for a sale.

I think that color way was already reported as fake but you never know. I’d cop that one for sure if it was real.

Back
Top Bottom