The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Wait, so someone Reviewed Ghost of Tsushima and complained about not being able to cut bamboo trees?

:lol:
Its funny cause I swear you can. Could have sworn after that article, some one posted a gif on ResetEra to disprove that. It will be the first thing I try when I get the game.

Its funny cause I swear you can. Could have sworn after that article, some one posted a gif on ResetEra to disprove that. It will be the first thing I try when I get the game.

There's a mini game where you have to cut a stack of bamboo in a particular style.

uog6uwg2o1b51.jpg

Did anybody else preorder GoT from amazon? It’s saying my copy comes on Tuesday even though the game comes out tomorrow.

Looks like everyone is having trouble fulfilling orders, my friend just got this email from Best Buy:

Screenshot_20200716-153305_Instagram.jpg

Seems like a win to me, :lol:
That’s dope :lol: . I’m wondering now if I should cancel it and just buy it on the PSN. The only reason I went physical was for the steel book but I don’t want to wait:lol:

Big ups to Ubisoft for releasing patch 1.5.4 today for AC: Odyssey. It apparently fixes the issue I had in getting two trophies relating to the Cyclops'. Not alot of companies would release a patch this late in a game's lifecycle.

Back
Top Bottom