The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

debating taking that walk to pick up ghosts now or getting it digital. biggest perk of discless is not having to get up to change the disc every time

debating taking that walk to pick up ghosts now or getting it digital. biggest perk of discless is not having to get up to change the disc every time

200.gif

That’s dope :lol: . I’m wondering now if I should cancel it and just buy it on the PSN. The only reason I went physical was for the steel book but I don’t want to wait:lol:

I'd cancel but I don't really care about steelbooks, I honestly don't even think the GoT steelbook is that nice anyway.

FINALLY finished TLOU2. I can see why people were so divided on it (except the incels that got butthurt. **** them). Wont spoil but the latter half dragged imo. Could have done with a whole lot less after halftime. Not even necessarily cutting days, but a decent amount of the days. I get why it's there tho. And I appreciated what the writers and dev's were going for. The ending was great and I legitimately wasn't sure how it would end. Some of the enemies in this game were intense. Any stalker situation? Get me the **** out.

Strong 6/8 for me. Trimming some fat and moving the story quicker would have elevated it, but it was fun the whole way through. Ellie OP badass :pimp:

Lots of slow walking, no exploring filler in the second half of the game. Was kinda tough to fight through in stretches.

But there’s stretches of that game that are perfect.

are there anymore games coming out for ps4 yall looking forward too

thinking about copping GoT and on the fence with CP2077 depends on if it will be compatible with PS5....

are there anymore games coming out for ps4 yall looking forward too

thinking about copping GoT and on the fence with CP2077 depends on if it will be compatible with PS5....
I think I’m letting LoU2 be the swan song for this generation for myself.

Will play Warzone and fill time with Animal Crossing until the holidays.

Just finished TLOU2, took me a month! 8/10, lots of slow walking and some sleepy story moments.
Gameplay was strong and the battles were fantastic. Wished there were some Resident Evil type shocks when you walk into a room, would have been more exciting.
Solid game, definitely understand the division in ratings, the first game was a profound effect. 2nd game left me satisfied but bloated.

Cyberpunk 2077 will have to wait til PS5. That game looks so far out there that I’m not even 100% sure I want it. I got Ghost downloaded. I think that’s it for me.

Other than catching some good sales, next few months I'll continue the backlog attack.

Yeah, I preordered GoT, but I wanna finish Infamous Second Son and get the plat. Then move on to First Light.

My plan right now is:

1. InFamous (SS & FL)
2. Horizon
3. Beyond Two Souls
4. God of War
5. The Last of Us

That should keep me busy for the rest of the year. :lol:

Are the rest of the games for the year (Cyberpunk, Valhalla, etc.) confirmed for PS5?

Finished TLOUP2

I give it a decent 7
I really enjoyed playing as Abby
And I think it could have been it’s own thing without even involving Ellie
If Ellie and Abby switched place in the end
(I hope you guys get what I’m saying without me posting spoilers )
Then I think that would have made a better story for them at least

I’m interested in playing Ghost but I might get it for Black Friday I got some old games that I haven’t even finished or started yet
I also want to grab RSE 3 remake as well

Cyberpunk (PS4) is playable on PS5 day one. The next gen version/enhancement is confirmed for 2021.

Valhalla is also playable day one and will have a next gen version that most likely releases launch day with PS5.

Sports games like FIFA, 2K and Madden are confirmed to have upgrades and PS5 versions.

Back
Top Bottom