The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finished Dying Light last night... Played the whole game coop its a better experience that way... It was fun.

So apparently a developer from The Witcher 3 did a speedrun of the game. It took him 25 hours :wow:

This was spotted on some French website with a release date of 9/30

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

edit: I'm sure this isn't the final art or even correct title but I'm pretty sure it's happening.
If this is the case, I'll finally be able to play this game from the beginning. lol.

Uncharted 1 remastered would be dope, that's the only one I never played.  Probably been my favorite game series for a little while now so I feel like I should definitely go back and play the first if they're remastering it.

Bloodborne. I haven't played Dying Light but I hear it's only fun if you play co-op. Bloodborne on the other hand is single handedly saving this console generation :lol:

The game is so good, my main man @shottadru, made a thread for it

http://niketalk.com/t/623472/bloodborne-tips-trick-tactics-and-gripes-thread/150#post_23069094

DYING LIGHT >>>> And I only play SP
Someone always wants to be different :lol:

Whatever you say bruh

The one thing that makes me skeptical about that Uncharted remaster is how close it would release to the original release window of Uncharted 4.

Unless Sony/ND never had any intention of releasing Uncharted 4 this year, I'd think they wouldn't want the two releases so close to one another.

UC Collection would probably fill my entire Christmas break. 6 playthroughs for 3 plats :nerd:

you gonna play them things on crushing difficulty b? lord bless you because i tried doing that for UC1 and wanted to punch my tv
If the trilogy is real, I will be playing all 3 games on Crushing difficulty from the start. I've beaten all 3 games multiple times on the PS3 so it should be easy for me lol

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Ships 1 Million Worldwide

View media item 1485623
Final Fantays Type-0 HD has shipped 1 million copies worldwide, Square Enix announced today. Additionally, the company has announced that a new Active Time Report presentation will be held on April 28th at 3 pm in Japan.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/1...hips-1-million-worldwide/#7xCqMsAVoesc13Gp.99

So 1.8 million total combined with the 800K the original psp version sold in Japan. Good stuff

I can't tell if SE will be happy though.

Back
Top Bottom