The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The BTS footage tricked me into thinking it was gonna be bad but I liked the final product. Music was a bit too loud though, that's my only real complaint.

I thought of Fight Night 3 when I heard the music.  Saw Xbox logo and thought it was gonna be a D-level production.  What type of vibe was he trying to go for?  I watched the original and his was better for sure if he was going for a LOTR vibe.  I liked it overall though... great stuff.

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty good.
ill tell him tomorrow. appreciate it

The BTS footage tricked me into thinking it was gonna be bad but I liked the final product. Music was a bit too loud though, that's my only real complaint.
youll be iight. as loud as you listen to your elevator donuts skrillex blistex newjabes on chat your ears will be fine fam. lmao ill tell him bout that 2

I thought of Fight Night 3 when I heard the music.  Saw Xbox logo and thought it was gonna be a D-level production.  What type of vibe was he trying to go for?  I watched the original and his was better for sure if he was going for a LOTR vibe.  I liked it overall though... great stuff.
heh now that u say it, i think i know wut u mean by FN3. and he was. he loves that ish. my neighbor back in south florida is actually a graphics and props guy for those type of movies. he did gladiator and alexander and a few others. i sent it to him and he just pushed it to some VERY important people in companies i wont mention cuz i dont wanna mess anything up by chance. so here's hoping. glad yall like it tho! im supposed to be doing work in the next one so we'll see

Nah I just meant the video should have been equalized a bit better so that the music didn't drown out everything else as much as it did. You know I got no problem with the volume
laugh.gif

Almost through my first play through of Bloodborne. What a great game !
After finishing witcher 3 and arkham knight, I'm thinking about giving Bloodborne a try...but I'm not sure I'm ready to be beating my head against the wall in frustration.

Is it as bad as I've been led to believe?

After finishing witcher 3 and arkham knight, I'm thinking about giving Bloodborne a try...but I'm not sure I'm ready to be beating my head against the wall in frustration.

Honestly I don't think so. It may take a while to get a handle on things but after that you are good to go. There are gonna be some frustrating parts to it tho but I think people over exaggerated the difficulty now if you were playing Dark Souls.....that's a different story :lol:

Honestly I don't think so. It may take a while to get a handle on things but after that you are good to go. There are gonna be some frustrating parts to it tho but I think people over exaggerated the difficulty now if you were playing Dark Souls.....that's a different story
laugh.gif
Bloodborne just requires you to think before attacking head on. Once you develop your strategy it's pretty easy to get through. I think a good amount of my deaths came from getting too greedy on boss fights, trying to squeeze in an extra hit not from it being hard.

Yeah, the hardest part about bloodborne was the beginning and trying to figure out how the game works, because they really don't explain anything. Luckily my friend walked me through it. Reading guides online doesn't hurt either.

It's not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be based on what everyone has said, and when you are struggling with an area, it's pretty easy to summon someone to help you out.

Like others have said, most the time when you die, it's because you were greedy and attacked more times than you should have, or I fall off things sometimes....

Also, be very conscious of your stamina meter.

Easily the best game I've played on PS4 so far though. I'd highly recommend it.

In all seriousness, the beginning part is probably the hardest. Like Craig said, you get no type of explanation at all. I went through the game solo (for some reason, the summoning bell didnt work for me and I killed all of the NPCs
laugh.gif
). Falling off cliffs will really piss you off too.

Seriously contemplating copping the Batman Limited Edition console, I think its really dope. Anyone in here own one? Thoughts?

My PS4 has been crashing the past couple of days when playing Arkham. Does this mean my HD is failing?

The screen just turns black and light is still white. I unplugged the HDMI and put it back in and etc and nothing. I have to unplug the system but after it restarts everything works fine again.

Back
Top Bottom