The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

SF V is day one for me. The DLC characters didn't really bother me. It's not like KI where you got one character and had to pay for EVERY other character. SF IV launched with like 19 characters.

Ever since my ps4 got stuck on the going into rest mode screen it hasn't been working properly, I restarted it and when it comes back on the only button that works on the controller is the home button.

Ferrari LaFerrari FXX K | Nissan GT-R NISMO | McLaren P1 GTR | Renault Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R | Ferrari FXX Evoluzione!!

The Horsepower Expansion Pack will be available to download from PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Store worldwide from July 28. The pack is included as part of the DRIVECLUB Season Pass and also available to download separately (€5.99/£4.99/$5.99).

View media item 1635959

Has there been any word on the next ps4 model? Like the "slim" version?

Everytime i think i will take the plunge i realize there is an old game I never played (Catherine) or a new game coming out that will still be available for PS3 (Persona 5)

Gonna have some backlog to choose from when i finally go next gen :lol:

^ There's a 1TB PS4 that's supposed to be coming, probably around Black Friday.

Also a Grey and White PS4, but they're 500GB.

1TB black sounds good. I wonder if it changes anything else significant. Ill probably wait at least another year, maybe 2. But i love keeping up with all the news lol

Wait a minute MGS 5 is coming to PS3? Is that true? Because if so it's def gonna be a 2 year wait to cross over lol

Last edited:
1TB black sounds good. I wonder if it changes anything else significant. Ill probably wait at least another year, maybe 2. But i love keeping up with all the news lol

Wait a minute MGS 5 is coming to PS3? Is that true? Because if so it's def gonna be a 2 year wait to cross over lol

Yes its coming on PS3

Has there been any word on the next ps4 model? Like the "slim" version?

Everytime i think i will take the plunge i realize there is an old game I never played (Catherine) or a new game coming out that will still be available for PS3 (Persona 5)

Gonna have some backlog to choose from when i finally go next gen
laugh.gif
Have you played the Catherine demo?... It seems like a really fun game... I was waiting for the game to drop on PS+ but I think it dropped in EuroPSN+ not NA.

You're gonna have a backlog of backlogs by the time you buy a PS4 but its all good.

How did you guys play Batman?

The last 3 I beat the main story mode and then went back and did all the side stuff

My cousin is telling me I should do some of the side quests early and not just sick to the main story

I just finished it yesterday.  I did a lot of the side quests simultaneously with the story, but wen't back and 100% everything before finishing the game completely.  I'd definitely recommend using a guide on those Riddler trophies.
There's an extra little video you get at the end if you 100% before beating the game, but you could always just watch that online.

Hope you guys are cool If I keep dropping some PCars screens in here

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

How did you guys play Batman?

The last 3 I beat the main story mode and then went back and did all the side stuff

My cousin is telling me I should do some of the side quests early and not just sick to the main story
still playing it, well, just got it though.

Back
Top Bottom