The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

2, 3, 4 are all amazing, IMO.

1 is the weakest one but it's still a damn good game.

TLOU takes a dump on all the UC games, tho.

090311_662909030.jpg

nah year 2 pass only gives you the year 2 operators as they drop. you'd have to either grind to get the renown or spend money on the r6 credits. at this point buying the r6 credits would be the best bet because DLC characters cost a lot especially if you aren't running the game heavy to get renown

This dude we were playing with told us that the year 1 joint is included in the year two pass. I didn't look into it but he spoke with hella conviction.

I will check it out here in a min. Either way I ain't buyin.

And on the record - Ubisoft has 4 amazing games on the market but they trippin' with this subtle free to play strategy.

And when I say trippin' I really mean wylin'

nah year 2 pass only gives you the year 2 operators as they drop. you'd have to either grind to get the renown or spend money on the r6 credits. at this point buying the r6 credits would be the best bet because DLC characters cost a lot especially if you aren't running the game heavy to get renown

This dude we were playing with told us that the year 1 joint is included in the year two pass. I didn't look into it but he spoke with hella conviction.

I will check it out here in a min. Either way I ain't buyin.

And on the record - Ubisoft has 4 amazing games on the market but they trippin' with this subtle free to play strategy.

And when I say trippin' I really mean wylin'
I checked bro. He don't know what he talking about. Year 1 pass only comes with the Gold Edition that comes with the year 2 pass. It still cost $99.99.

2, 3, 4 are all amazing, IMO.

1 is the weakest one but it's still a damn good game.

I would rank em

in that order.

Have yet to play TLOU. I will eventually though.

I think Uncharted is one series that gets better with every iteration (not including Golden Abyss). 4>3>2>1 imo.

I've always said that TLOU is a better game and has a better story than the Uncharted games but Uncharted is a lot more fun to play.

TLOU MP > Uncharted MP too.

this watchdog of the old lords boss in the bloodborne dungeons is sumtin smh. the hp handicap plays a big part at how difficult this boss fight is :smh:

I couldn't connect to the servers on Siege at all earlier. I rebooted 3 times and nothing :smh:

I just ended up playing BF4.

U guys made me realize yesterday that I have FF6 on my PS3..played a file where I'm about 15 hours in [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I'll be playing this for a while

I couldn't connect to the servers on Siege at all earlier. I rebooted 3 times and nothing :smh:

Siege servers have been extra crappy lately ever since the newest patches they put out. Ubisoft usually saves the big patches for after the ranked season ends so I can't wait for them to fix it

U guys made me realize yesterday that I have FF6 on my PS3..played a file where I'm about 15 hours in [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I'll be playing this for a while
Enjoy it bro. Greatest game of all time [emoji]128016[/emoji]

Siege servers have been extra crappy lately ever since the newest patches they put out. Ubisoft usually saves the big patches for after the ranked season ends so I can't wait for them to fix it
It sucks because I'm really digging it and want to play but can't get in.

Back
Top Bottom