The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just bought rocket league game of the year edition and HZD frozen wilds with the 20% off from email last week. I did beat and platinum HZD. Anybody know how I can start playing the new map area for frozen wilds right away or do I have to start all over with new game +????

Pretty sure the new quests pop up in your journal or whatever its called. The new map area is in the upper right hand corner.

Really good deal.
Version 2 is better because of the HDR passthrough but there are few setups to make this a simple process to switch back and forth if you have a HDR compliant TV.

Yea i have a hdr tv and went ahead and decided to use a hdmi switcher to get around that.

Its definitely worth it below $200. Rush of blood is really good.

I believe VR is here to stay

vrpron

And here is another good example why I refuse to go all digital or rarely purchase games digitally.

Friday The 13th the game PS4.

It's $39.99 on the PS Store digital version. Best Buy has the physical version for $29 or $23 with GCU. The digital version has never gone on sale with a PS Store flash sale since the game released.

Also I had Destiny 2 which I'm totally done with and will NEVER touch again. Thankfully I got the pre packed physical disc copy that came with the white PS4 Pro bundle and even though it had the "Not For Resell" tag on the back of the game case. Both Best Buy and Gamstop were letting me to trade it in. I traded it in for $16 at Best Buy today. Wish I hadn't been lazy and should have traded it a few weeks ago when Best Buy was giving $22 for it.

So yeah just copped Friday The 13 the game for PS4 and got it for $8 and some change after Best Buy GCU 20% off discount and I used a $5 rewards zone cert and the remaining $11 I had on the gift card from trading in Destiny 2. I spent $5 of the gift card for pre ordering Shadow Of The Colossus special edition.

And here is another good example why I refuse to go all digital or rarely purchase games digitally.

Friday The 13th the game PS4.

It's $39.99 on the PS Store digital version. Best Buy has the physical version for $29 or $23 with GCU. The digital version has never gone on sale with a PS Store flash sale since the game released.

Also I had Destiny 2 which I'm totally done with and will NEVER touch again. Thankfully I got the pre packed physical disc copy that came with the white PS4 Pro bundle and even though it had the "Not For Resell" tag on the back of the game case. Both Best Buy and Gamstop were letting me to trade it in. I traded it in for $16 at Best Buy today. Wish I hadn't been lazy and should have traded it a few weeks ago when Best Buy was giving $22 for it.

So yeah just copped Friday The 13 the game for PS4 and got it for $8 and some change after Best Buy GCU 20% off discount and I used a $5 rewards zone cert and the remaining $11 I had on the gift card from trading in Destiny 2. I spent $5 of the gift card for pre ordering Shadow Of The Colossus special edition.
It's not about price with digital it's convenience.

P.S. stop being a broke boi

Stop being LAZY and actually drive to a store and get off your butt to pop in a disc into your ps4.

I'm all about saving money and being a smart consumer.
To save 4 or 5 bucks? They have digital sales all the time. Just because you didn't catch it not our fault. You burn more gas going to the store but ur a smart informed consumer. Yea ok

To save 4 or 5 bucks? They have digital sales all the time. Just because you didn't catch it not our fault. You burn more gas going to the store but ur a smart informed consumer. Yea ok

:lol:

$4 did you fail math or something. When I said the game on the PS Store is $39.99 digital and you could get it at Best Buy for $29.99 or $23 with GCU.

Also the bad thing about digital is once you buy it u can’t resell or trade it in. Your stuck with it.

But ok stay coppin digital crap games likes Destiny 2 or Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Since so many people on here and Neogaf were upset LA Noire PS4 remaster didn't get the VR cases that Vive got.

ync6yvimiactye4fvjxh.gif

Yeah that didn't turn out so well :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

I don't sell my games as much, so I dabble in digital, but I don't wanna invest in a bigger hard drive, or deal with downloading, so mostly stick to physical. Plus gamestop has those mega trade in deals every so often

That would be an incredible month. I already own both games but they would be worth it for anyone to play

Here’s some of my backlog. Sad part is that this isn’t even half of my entire backlog :smh: I only listed the games that I could remember off the top of my head and that I have access to here in Korea. I’m currently playing BotW but I think I’m gonna drop it. It just isn’t clicking with me. Something about the lack of background music makes this huge open world boring to explore.

◦ Yakuza Kiwami
◦ The Evil Within 2
◦ Breath of the Wild
◦ Sonic Mania
◦ Nier Automata
◦ Nioh
◦ Star Ocean 4
◦ Guardians of the Galaxy
◦ Game of Thrones
◦ Walking Dead Season 2
◦ Walking Dead Season 3
◦ Persona 5
◦ Final Fantasy VII
◦ Final Fantasy IX
◦ Rise of the Tomb Raider
◦ Wolf Among Us
◦ Mafia III
◦ The Frozen Wilds
◦ Gravity Rush Remastered
◦ I am Setsuna
◦ Life is Strange
◦ Before the Storm LiS
◦ Alien: Isolation
◦ Skyrim
◦ Fallout 4
◦ Shovel Knight
◦ Shadow of Mordor
◦ Mad Max

:lol:

$4 did you fail math or something. When I said the game on the PS Store is $39.99 digital and you could get it at Best Buy for $29.99 or $23 with GCU.

Also the bad thing about digital is once you buy it u can’t resell or trade it in. Your stuck with it.

But ok stay coppin digital crap games likes Destiny 2 or Star Wars Battlefront 2.
I game share everything I buy is basically half. I got over 200 games just on my Xbox. Your just cheap to go thru all that trouble for a few dollars. In other words your a broke boi.

Here’s some of my backlog. Sad part is that this isn’t even half of my entire backlog :smh: I only listed the games that I could remember off the top of my head and that I have access to here in Korea. I’m currently playing BotW but I think I’m gonna drop it. It just isn’t clicking with me. Something about the lack of background music makes this huge open world boring to explore.

◦ Yakuza Kiwami
◦ The Evil Within 2
◦ Breath of the Wild
◦ Sonic Mania
◦ Nier Automata
◦ Nioh
◦ Star Ocean 4
◦ Game of Thrones
◦ Walking Dead Season 2
◦ Walking Dead Season 3
◦ Persona 5
◦ Final Fantasy VII
◦ Final Fantasy IX
◦ Wolf Among Us
◦ Mafia III
◦ The Frozen Wilds
◦ I am Setsuna
◦ Life is Strange
◦ Before the Storm LiS
◦ Skyrim
◦ Fallout 4
◦ Shovel Knight
◦ Shadow of Mordor
◦ Mad Max
Dude u better play skyrim and fallout (both incredible)

I forgot I bought Mad Max..I still have that and hittman sealed

◦ Yakuza Kiwami
◦ The Evil Within 2
◦ Breath of the Wild
◦ Sonic Mania
◦ Nier Automata
◦ Nioh
◦ Star Ocean 4
◦ Game of Thrones
◦ Walking Dead Season 2
◦ Walking Dead Season 3
◦ Persona 5
◦ Final Fantasy VII
◦ Final Fantasy IX
◦ Wolf Among Us
◦ Mafia III
◦ The Frozen Wilds
◦ I am Setsuna
◦ Life is Strange
◦ Before the Storm LiS
◦ Skyrim
◦ Fallout 4
◦ Shovel Knight
◦ Shadow of Mordor
◦ Mad Max

The couple notes when I was out exploring felt perfect for me. Didn't distract, and made me feel isolated, and made the cities where the music flooded in that much more special

The couple notes when I was out exploring felt perfect for me. Didn't distract, and made me feel isolated, and made the cities where the music flooded in that much more special
Music is a big factor in games for me. I tried playing BotW slow and trying to explore everything but without the music it feels empty and boring. I think the game is cool but it’s not all it was hyped up to be, at least not for me. I finished my first divine beast today. I’m just gonna power through the game for the sake of it. I did hear the Hyrule Castle song on YT and that joint sounded epic :smokin

Music is a big factor in games for me. I tried playing BotW slow and trying to explore everything but without the music it feels empty and boring. I think the game is cool but it’s not all it was hyped up to be, at least not for me. I finished my first divine beast today. I’m just gonna power through the game for the sake of it. I did hear the Hyrule Castle song on YT and that joint sounded epic :smokin

BOTW was the first game I had to look the OST up on YT. Some serious cuts on there

Back
Top Bottom