The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Started GOW 4 over the holiday break and man its been amazing. Games are rarely made this deep with so many hours of offline gameplay.

Thinking about completing the game before exploring different areas. 50% of the time I get my *** beat by a higher level enemy lol.

Any other story driven games like this besides Spiderman & UC4?
Horizon: Zero Dawn if you havent played that one yet.

Started GOW 4 over the holiday break and man its been amazing. Games are rarely made this deep with so many hours of offline gameplay.

Thinking about completing the game before exploring different areas. 50% of the time I get my *** beat by a higher level enemy lol.

RDR2, AC Odyssey, HZD

horizon.

New Star Wars game is fun
Witcher 3 if you still haven't played is a must play
Yakuza series

You gonna have to elaborate because at first glance this is a troll post.

I've defended my opinion before and I'll stand by it. Will pick up a copy of UC: Lost Legacy as the general consensus is that it is an actual UC game vs. UC4.

Anyways, I played the remastered versions of UC 1-3 on PS4 as I had an XBox 360 prior to it. Great games that run at 60FPS on the PS4 hardware. UC1/UC2 >>>>>> UC3. UC3 is just too damn bloated for it's own good, they could've omitted some areas and it would've led to an overall tighter game experience. The quick-time final boss fight was pure trash. :smh: :smh: :smh:

UC4 while being the best looking of the bunch runs at 30FPS so you feel the difference in gameplay right away. Then there's the horrid pacing, open areas that don't really serve any purpose and excessive climbing. Another trash AF boss fight and I personally missed the supernatural elements of the prior games.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't UC games a combination of Indiana Jones type narrative with Gears & Tomb Raider type gameplay? If the formula ain't broke why fix it?

An excellent game with its only low point being the optional (mist) realm. What difficulty are you playing at?

I started my first and only playthrough on Hard and had the first wave of Draugr's right outside Kratos' crib whoop my backside. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take your time when getting into battles and master the evade and block. Keep spamming Atreus' arrows at all times. Game gets easier around the midpoint as you get better equipment. The early game on the Hard difficulties can be quite frustrating with the trash AF equipment they start you off with.

My brother gave me his PS1 a few weeks after it came out. All he had was Ridge Racer, so I played the heck out of it.

I still had a N64 so I played it a bit. But I got Vandal Hearts as a gift and from then on, it was PS1. I spent every dollar I made on Blockbuster rentals. :lol:

I've defended my opinion before and I'll stand by it. Will pick up a copy of UC: Lost Legacy as the general consensus is that it is an actual UC game vs. UC4.

Anyways, I played the remastered versions of UC 1-3 on PS4 as I had an XBox 360 prior to it. Great games that run at 60FPS on the PS4 hardware. UC1/UC2 >>>>>> UC3. UC3 is just too damn bloated for it's own good, they could've omitted some areas and it would've led to an overall tighter game experience. The quick-time final boss fight was pure trash. :smh: :smh: :smh:

UC4 while being the best looking of the bunch runs at 30FPS so you feel the difference in gameplay right away. Then there's the horrid pacing, open areas that don't really serve any purpose and excessive climbing. Another trash AF boss fight and I personally missed the supernatural elements of the prior games.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't UC games a combination of Indiana Jones type narrative with Gears & Tomb Raider type gameplay? If the formula ain't broke why fix it?
I know your stance on UC4 but I’ll continue to disrespectfully disagree with your opinion lol

My top games this gen is this:

1. RDR 2
2.Uncharted 4
3. Horizon Zero Dawn
4.God Of War
5.Spidey

No love and don't care much for RPG 's.

Activated:

1200px-Fire_fighters_practice_with_spraying_equipment%2C_March_1981.jpg

Got all those games...

3% progress on Spider-Man for months. Gotta make a concerted effort 2020 to enjoy these joints.

Heard a lot about Witcher 3 and Horizon.

Looks like I have a list that I need to get through before TLOU2 lol

Next gen or the following console gens will not be close if Microsoft continues to have a weak 1st party studio and exclusive game line up.

Most dudes in here would be wet over a digital only sony console....stop it lol

Sony can’t even do bc right...but yea go head and pay for 4K 60f update of old games when Xbox will just update it for freeeeeee

MS already remastered their games that matter. Halo and Gears.

And they weren't free.

Most dudes in here would be wet over a digital only sony console....stop it lol

Sony can’t even do bc right...but yea go head and pay for 4K 60f update of old games when Xbox will just update it for freeeeeee

Nope thats mainly XBOX Fan Boys who bout that digital download life.

A lot of people inside & outside of the US still mainly rely on buying disc for games. The ISP bandwith speeds and data caps just aren't there & enough yet.

Especially if game sizes next gen are going to be at least 100GB installs and patches.

MS already remastered their games that matter. Halo and Gears.

And they weren't free.

Those games you speak of were remade with new graphics..but at the same time gears 1-3 and judgement were updated to be backwards compatible for free and halo 1-4 - reach the same and that includes a bump in visuals and performance for free

All original Xbox box that are bc get a 4K pixel count upgrade and faster frame rate some at a locked 60 for free it depends on which console you have. And obviously if you have the original discs or digital download

Only broke Bois complain about Sony vs Microsoft.

i can buy both but I’m not paying for Spider-Man goty again if it can be updated for free...

Side note this website is still super laggy af how much I gotta pay to have it run smooth smh

Finished Fallen Order. I enjoyed it a lot. Trying to platinum it, finally got every chest and secret and am at 84%. That was tedious in its own right.

Taking a break and finally starting AC Odyssey

Back
Top Bottom