The pair that started my obssesion !

Jordans I had since I was in a crib but there was 2 shoes that did it for me. One was the Jordan xv. Yea most hate the shoe but when I was playing at the aau nationals basketball tourny they gave us white/green xv. This was when only the blk/red and white/caro were out so that was like my first pe. From there on I always wanted something rare. Then we have the charcoal/red flightposite 1. I remember going to cop some timbs and I seen those. It was like a kid in the candy store. It was so bad that I searched the whole NYC for my size and cane up blank. Didn't care and copped to sizes bigger and rocked them until the died
frown.gif
. Since then I have copped every posite I can get my hands on

Jordans I had since I was in a crib but there was 2 shoes that did it for me. One was the Jordan xv. Yea most hate the shoe but when I was playing at the aau nationals basketball tourny they gave us white/green xv. This was when only the blk/red and white/caro were out so that was like my first pe. From there on I always wanted something rare. Then we have the charcoal/red flightposite 1. I remember going to cop some timbs and I seen those. It was like a kid in the candy store. It was so bad that I searched the whole NYC for my size and cane up blank. Didn't care and copped to sizes bigger and rocked them until the died
frown.gif
. Since then I have copped every posite I can get my hands on

my sneaker obsession started back in 99.. i use to get teased in school about my kicks..never had the "BIG"name sneakers but i had nike on  but stuff that comes from macy's sales racks(i know ahhhh.. right lol)...but i had to grind and cut lawns and shovel snow in the winter and bought my own kicks..starting with wht/baby blue af1 and timbs of all colors..i was killin em son! ...and now i have over 200+ pairs...it just keep callin me 

my sneaker obsession started back in 99.. i use to get teased in school about my kicks..never had the "BIG"name sneakers but i had nike on  but stuff that comes from macy's sales racks(i know ahhhh.. right lol)...but i had to grind and cut lawns and shovel snow in the winter and bought my own kicks..starting with wht/baby blue af1 and timbs of all colors..i was killin em son! ...and now i have over 200+ pairs...it just keep callin me 

I remember I wasn't so big on sneakers, I wore like Karl Kani timbs-like boots for the longest time. I still have those too and I look at them whenever I get covetous with all these releases... Never works though. But what got me in the shoe game is the Taxi AJ XII, I remember being at a Burger King in the military housing and one dude had the taxis on with a blackhawks jersey and I was like man that shoes got gold on em! This was about a month or so after the release so I never got a pair! I ended up getting the obsidians which is sole-less now but it never fed that insatiable hunger for what I really wanted. One day I actually got the taxis the og ones at nordstrom they had a sz 15 because I wear a 13 and they didn't have the blk/red in a sz 13 so they were like can you wear these but it's a 15 and a different color that no one actually knew was in their stockroom and I was like lil jon that day. I was a victorious man that day, until they got stolen at my house... I thought I died that day... So the search continues...

I remember I wasn't so big on sneakers, I wore like Karl Kani timbs-like boots for the longest time. I still have those too and I look at them whenever I get covetous with all these releases... Never works though. But what got me in the shoe game is the Taxi AJ XII, I remember being at a Burger King in the military housing and one dude had the taxis on with a blackhawks jersey and I was like man that shoes got gold on em! This was about a month or so after the release so I never got a pair! I ended up getting the obsidians which is sole-less now but it never fed that insatiable hunger for what I really wanted. One day I actually got the taxis the og ones at nordstrom they had a sz 15 because I wear a 13 and they didn't have the blk/red in a sz 13 so they were like can you wear these but it's a 15 and a different color that no one actually knew was in their stockroom and I was like lil jon that day. I was a victorious man that day, until they got stolen at my house... I thought I died that day... So the search continues...

Black/red XIIIs. I had em in elementary school and they were my first pair of non-payless kicks. Ever since then the XIII has always been one of my favorites.

Black/red XIIIs. I had em in elementary school and they were my first pair of non-payless kicks. Ever since then the XIII has always been one of my favorites.

i was always taught to take care of my shoes, since my parents couldnt afford much. but the obsession started back in college. 2001. cool grey xi.

i was always taught to take care of my shoes, since my parents couldnt afford much. but the obsession started back in college. 2001. cool grey xi.

the 91'/92' air force one canvas michigan cw  ohh my lord i wish i could get my hands on about 10 pair right now

the 91'/92' air force one canvas michigan cw  ohh my lord i wish i could get my hands on about 10 pair right now

Air Jordan I purchased from JC Penny in the summer of 1985 started it all for me, had every Jordan since then.  Started the new school year with a new pair of Jordans

Me in 85, 9 years old, I think I could wear this outfit now lol

Air Jordan I purchased from JC Penny in the summer of 1985 started it all for me, had every Jordan since then.  Started the new school year with a new pair of Jordans

Me in 85, 9 years old, I think I could wear this outfit now lol

Originally Posted by derry1

Same here I even remember the kid that would tease me...

Originally Posted by derry1

Same here I even remember the kid that would tease me...

Def. showing my age.....but the ankle strapped Fab 5 Maestros, before that the OG maroon Jordan 6's.

Back
Top Bottom