The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

Joe Schad is reporting Sandusky was pimping kids out to rich donors of his Second Mile charity program.  I didnt think it could get any worse.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

if thats the case then thats why Sandusky was still allowed on Campus - He had %@+* hanging over EVERYBODY!

Im sick
yeah this is really starting to sound like some kind of cult

wouldn't be surprised if gricar was in on it too and then he decided to off himself after destroying all the evidence

his brother disappeared (killed himself) in a similar manner a bunch of years before ray gricar, so there seems to be something up with that family apparently

Originally Posted by magikmike

Joe Schad is reporting Sandusky was pimping kids out to rich donors of his Second Mile charity program.  I didnt think it could get any worse.
I wish I was Joe Schad.

Sit on twitter all day and jock other peoples stories.

His accuracy is prob 20% and he still gets hyped like he is an insider or expert.

I find it hard to believe (with the new accusations about pimping out kids) that all of this went on w/o Joe Paterno knowing.

It's possible that all this was going on and they kept Joe out of the mix just to protect him, not saying it's true but it's quite possible.  Just like you illustrated earlier, that campus loves Joe so some folks would probably do anything to make sure he stayed clean and away from the dirt.

Give it back to Eddie. 

I agree.

Been following this story since it broke, this could be one of the worst scandals in history. Now that the FEDS are involved does anyone know what this could mean for the University itself?

The Enablers in all of this need to be held accountable as much as the people directly involved... How can you recline and let this go on for this long?

I don't believe Joe Pa knew about the pimping of kids if true but I bet he knew a lot more in regards to what Sandusky was doing

Originally Posted by Caerus

Now this Sandusky guy, didn't he adopt children?

6 and he was a foster parent.

The numbers are unfortunately going to go much higher.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Now this Sandusky guy, didn't he adopt children?

He couldn't have kids of his own, hence why he adopted kids. Wouldn't surprise me if he molested them too 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

When these dudes start singing to the feds, I wonder how much they'll dislose about what Joe Paterno REALLY knew? I find it hard to believe (with the new accusations about pimping out kids) that all of this went on w/o Joe Paterno knowing.

This is %###$$% awful.
30t6p3b.gif

But, timed perfectly tho, as to allow Paterno to break the Wins record.

Give it back to Eddie. 

next to every win after 2002

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

http://audio.weei.com/a/4...about-jerry-sandusky.htm

cliffs: pennsylvania talk show host alleges that sandusky used his youth program to pimp out young boys to penn state donors... and that penn state traded sandusky's resignation for covering it up. reporters are investigating now, he says.
i hope this is a sick rumor some idiot came up with

sadly this dude has been dead on so far; he wrote an article on April 3rd that this was either going to bring down Penn State or they had so much power it would stay covered up

Sandusky's attorney, Joe Amendola, said today that his client learned of Joe Paterno's plans to retire and "is 'distraught' over the latest developments at Penn State. While Sandusky maintains he is innocent, 'he is saddened by what is happening to the reputation of Penn State,' Amendola said. 'He feels absolutely awful. They're taking down an entire athletic department.'"

New rule. No media member gives Sandusky's attorney the air or print space for any of his comments.

I have a feeling this is going to get a lot uglier soon. Real soon. Fed's involved. And I'd be willing to bet that the DA disappearing is no coincidence.

I wish I was Joe Schad.

His accuracy is prob 20% and he still gets hyped like his is an insider or expert.

+1 to this. I vowed never to take anything that man said seriously after his 'insider' information from the first Big 12 fall out. Him and Todd McShay have to be the two biggest jokers @ ESPN.

eek.gif
 & 
frown.gif
 at all the new stuff coming out. If this stuff turns out to be true this could be a stain on Penn State University that never will go away. The worst part about all of this is that it involves 10-15 yr old boys. Kids. Kids who wanted to be loved and cared for. Wanted to be accepted. Loved football and looked up to these guys and these monsters played on that. I don't know how those who did this could live with themselves. 

With Westboro Bapitist looking to protest the game, things could get quite nasty there.

Liquored up college students have very small filters.

I think we would see our first major physical encounter with those d-bags from Westboro.

Originally Posted by langfor5

I wish I was Joe Schad.

His accuracy is prob 20% and he still gets hyped like his is an insider or expert.

+1 to this. I vowed never to take anything that man said seriously after his 'insider' information from the first Big 12 fall out. Him and Todd McShay have to be the two biggest jokers @ ESPN.

eek.gif
 & 
frown.gif
 at all the new stuff coming out. If this stuff turns out to be true this could be a stain on Penn State University that never will go away. The worst part about all of this is that it involves 10-15 yr old boys. Kids. Kids who wanted to be loved and cared for. Wanted to be accepted. Loved football and looked up to these guys and these monsters played on that. I don't know how those who did this could live with themselves. 

Thats what pedophilies do.

They prey on children that the know they can get a stranglehold on and manipulate them.

They ruin their lives and then put a horrible fear into them that anything they say will harm them and the ones they care about.

They are the most sick and twisted people out there

Thats why I am always a little weary of those adults that want to spend a lot of time, REALLY close to kids. I know not all of them are pedophilies and a lot of them are good and caring people but you never know.

This is getting out of hand. This is way bigger than sports, way bigger than Penn State.

Could this be the worst scandal in sports history? Especially if the pimping out rumors are true?

Back
Top Bottom