the police ++%@!% me up cleared it up a little with cliff notes

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

heres the story

one day i was involved in a burglary but i didnt do anything

Stopped reading here.

smh.gif

Ditto.

Just lookin out, I'd try DELETE *not lock* this thread cause your just addin more *%!@ cops could do to you, 'specially when they taken everyprecaution.

Previous thread:

the police are on me and i dont even know why
Made:

05/06/09 10:22 AM
New thread made:

Posted: 05/16/09

But you said:

i made a thread about it here. so i call oakland pd they say no warrant then i call the co co county sherifs they say come in we cant tell you over the phone im like na. fast forward a few weeks ive forgotten all about it and about to get a job
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

for all you talking %$** the day that %$** happened i was about to take the bus to the bart then go home to oakland from pittsburg but then my cousin calledand told me that one of our boys had his dads car and they could give me a ride im like cool then they like we going to concord any way so well take youconcord bart after we pick up a couple people from school then %$** happens we end up in front of a house im in the car they in the back yard someone is in thehouse, we go to jail my fault for going along but i didn't do %$**

you were in a burglary..
but you didnt do anything..
LOL
comeon man..
say I, go into my neighbor's home with a bunch of ##%!#'s..
they jack everything..
but i did not do anything
OF COURSE THEY GON BE SEARCHING ME!

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

for all you talking %$** the day that %$** happened i was about to take the bus to the bart then go home to oakland from pittsburg but then my cousin called and told me that one of our boys had his dads car and they could give me a ride im like cool then they like we going to concord any way so well take you concord bart after we pick up a couple people from school then %$** happens we end up in front of a house im in the car they in the back yard someone is in the house, we go to jail my fault for going along but i didn't do %$**
ok and that's still criminal negligence and accomplice liability.

i don't understand what you're confused or angry about. people you know were burglarizing a house. you were sitting in the get away car. what'sthe issue?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/04/21/BAK9176EGO.DTL&tsp=1

(04-21) 16:41 PDT MARTINEZ -- Misdemeanors such as assaults, thefts and burglaries will no longer be prosecuted in Contra Costa County because of budget cuts,the county's top prosecutor said Tuesday.
Images
District Attorney Robert Kochly blames budget cuts for li... View More Images

District Attorney Robert Kochly also said that beginning May 4, his office will no longer prosecute felony drug cases involving smaller amounts of narcotics.That means anyone caught with less than a gram of methamphetamine or cocaine, less than 0.5 grams of heroin and fewer than five pills of ecstasy, OxyContin orVicodin won't be charged.

People who are suspected of misdemeanor drug crimes, break minor traffic laws, shoplift, trespass or commit misdemeanor vandalism will also be in the clear.Those crimes won't be prosecuted, either.

"We had to make very, very difficult choices, and we had to try to prioritize things. There are no good choices to be made here," said Kochly, a35-year veteran prosecutor. "It's trying to choose the lesser of certain evils in deciding what we can and cannot do."

Barry Grove, a deputy district attorney who is president of the Contra Costa County District Attorneys Association, said, "There's no question thatthese kinds of crimes are going to drastically affect the quality of life for all the citizens of Contra Costa County."

The decision not to go after any perpetrators of certain offenses, Grove said, amounts to "holding up a sign and advertising to the criminal element tocome to Contra Costa County, because we're no longer going to prosecute you."

Don't even bother submitting the cases, Kochly said Monday in a memo to the Contra Costa County Police Chiefs Association. "If they are submitted,they will be screened out by category by support staff and returned to your department without review by a deputy district attorney," he wrote.

Kochly wrote that he had long taken pride in saying that his office could do "more with less."

"Unfortunately, we have now reached a point where we cannot maintain the status quo," he said. "We will definitely be doing 'less withless' as a prosecution agency."

The changes are needed to help eliminate a $1.9 million budget deficit in the district attorney's office for this fiscal year. By month's end, sixdeputy district attorneys will be laid off, and 11 more will have to be let go by the end of the year, Kochly said.

The county Board of Supervisors originally proposed cutting the office's budget by $4.1 million. But after Kochly argued that such a reduction would hurthis ability to prosecute petty thefts, the board used sales-tax revenue to close the gap.

Supervisor John Gioia, who represents Richmond, said the list of crimes that Kochly says he won't prosecute is far longer now than what he told the boardduring its budget deliberations.

"I don't think it's a good idea for the chief prosecutor in the county to inform the public at large what cases they're not going toprosecute," Gioia said.

The district attorney's decision was upsetting news to Janet Kelleghan, an employee at Donna's Gifts in Concord, which has been victimized by thievesin the past.

"If they know they're not going to be prosecuted, there's going to be a lot more shoplifting," Kelleghan said. "I'd ask them toreconsider," she said of the district attorney's office.

Kochly said prosecutors will still consider charging suspects with certain misdemeanors, including domestic violence, driving under the influence, firearmsoffenses, vehicular manslaughter, sex crimes and assault with a deadly weapon.

and i just talked to the manager she agrees that was some #%**!% up **!% because shes my aunt and she knows the whole story because her son, my cousin wasthere so she is gonna let me finish my training monday since they're not filing charges

that was hard to read. use periods and paragraphs.

story is whack tho, some/most popo are jackoffs.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Previous thread:

the police are on me and i dont even know why
Made:

05/06/09 10:22 AM
New thread made:

Posted: 05/16/09

But you said:

i made a thread about it here. so i call oakland pd they say no warrant then i call the co co county sherifs they say come in we cant tell you over the phone im like na. fast forward a few weeks ive forgotten all about it and about to get a job
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

sorry i dont keep track of time well if you really want i can put up the article about us getting arrested but it has my name in it

You got a FEW weeks mixed up with a week?

If you made the other thread on the 6th, and you also posted on the 8th, 10th and 11th, then you couldn't have gotten locked up until the 12th - 6 daysafter the 1st thread. Not even a week.

indifferent.gif

Oh I heard about this. All makes sense now.

You got a get out of jail free card. You should be happy.

For anybody else that hasn't figured it out yet, cliffnotes on the article that OP posted.

-Contra Costa county doesn't have money to deal with criminals anymore.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

damn..

You were involved in criminal activity, so what do you wanna do?

Felt bad until i focused on the beginning Sentence. I know times get tough but choosing to be involved is asking for problems.

Back
Top Bottom